BY TWIX

Twix Gingerbread Cookie Bars: Ginger, caramel, milk chocolate 80 calories Kosher Twix bars are made with artificial flavors Individually wrapped for freshness see more...

• Whaaaat?! I have never heard of these! Where can I get them? How ...2 Answers
  • Are these still available?! I am assuming I have to wait til the ...1 Answers
  • I have never tried this has anyone else? I wanna know if they are...1 Answers
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok I'm a fan of twix and a fan of gingerbread but this was not one I liked. The taste was just off couldn't get use to it. I won't buy them again but I can say I tried them.
Jeniffer B.
I like MilkyWays. When they arrived it was found after opening the bag it appeared as if someone had struck the bag with their fist. The individually wrapped candies had been flattened; the caramel, normally inside the candy, was stuck to their wrappers. In short - a mess. The only reason that I selected two stars instead of one is because they are, after-all, MilkyWays.
Ashley C.
Gingerbread is one of all my all time favorite Christmas cookie. I have only been able to find these twice, but they are amazing. Twix is may favorite chocolate bar, but these are even better. I wish they were easier to find and carried in more stores during Christmas.
Khatia V.
Newark, DE
First off, the packaging is great, eye catching shiny gold. It makes me feel like I'm about to buy something priceless, and the cookie bars with caramel and milk chocolate inside are really just about as good as gold. When I was a kid, other than maybe a Kit Kat, this bar was my first exposure in getting multiple chocolates in one package and I always felt like I got more for my money buying a Twix. Also when you have a sibling, having two chocolates makes life a lot easier when trying to split something.
Ms. DC H.
Woodbridge, VA
What can I say, another great candy treat is the Twix bar with a combination of chocolate, caramel and pretzel. All good things for that taste of salt and sweet. Enjoyable and always hits the spot when you need a small candy treat. Again, it is good to know they have not changed the formula of a great old candy bar, let’s hope they do not mess with something that is already good. Great pick me up and great treat.

Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I put these in our stockings last year expecting for them to just be interesting but boy was I surprised. The gingerbread flavor goes so well with the chocolate and caramel! I ended up stealing all of them out of my boyfriend's stocking before he could eat them.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My husband and I both that a Twix is one of our favorite candy bars! We really love the carmel and cookie combination! I also love how it is separated into two separate bars! They are the perfect size for snacking and sharing!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These twix gingerbread cookie bars are amazing. Especially if you love the taste of gingerbread. It is specially perfect around the holiday season. They are affordable and easy to find at most grocery stores. I would definitely purchase again.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you see these on the shelves this holiday season.. you BETTER grab a bag.. or two! They are amazing and have just enough gingerbread taste. They are so so addicting, I highly recommend. Stock up now before they're gone!
Anastassia W.
i didn't really enjoy this because of the gingerbread mixed in. Im personally not a gingerbread fan buts for those who enjoy that flavor. Its cheap and I would rather eat the peanut butter version.
tanya d.
Omg i have never seen these where can you get them and when can you get them do they still make these
Alvaro D.
Guatemala City
Would you prefer gingerbread or the classic ones?
mirna t.
Omg really!? Twix is my favorite chocolate , what is the difference about this product and original ?
Ashlee C.
Whaaaat?! I have never heard of these! Where can I get them? How amazing are they?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How do these taste? They sound amazing!