Twix Eggs Cookie Pieces uploaded by Sherri T.Twix Eggs Cookie Pieces uploaded by liandra p.Twix Eggs Cookie Pieces uploaded by liandra p.

BY TWIX #28 in Candy Bars

Twix Eggs Cookie Pieces: Easter basket fillers Perfect for decorating, snacking and egg hunts see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
These are so good and I wish they were available year round. Twix is by far my favorite candy bar. These are definitely a bit different than the traditional bar but so good. They seem to have a bit thicker of a caramel layer and the cookie seems more prominent but guessing that is with less chocolate. Once you get past the edges there is less chocolate per bit than the regular bars. Still so good though!
Yiisel M.
Yiisel M.
Too much I like to know how to explain all that flavor that I feel every time I eat a sweet with the mark twix really is the best sweet, crunchy, chocolate, almond delicious the truth that if I love it is too much combination for my mouth although They are a little expensive but they are worth every bit of a bite it is inebitable do not eat them
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I bought an individual egg and holy cow are these good. Dare I say better than normal Twix?? Something about the cookie was extra crunchy. Maybe it's Easter magic. It's definitely my favorite Easter egg shaped candy out there right now. Would recommend, but they're big for one sitting, so prepare to share or wrap the rest.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
¡Delicioso! No se puede ir mal con un Twix . La forma de huevo tiene más superficie que significa más caramelo y chocolate , ñam ! Twit son mi dulce favorito , porque para mí es la combinación perfecta de sabores . Por lo general por Twix para cada día de fiesta . La forma de huevo es grande vaivén cestas de Pascua .
Jasey K.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
yummy and good! one of my fav candy because the cookie crunch!!yummy and good! one of my fav candy because the cookie crunch!!yummy and good! one of my fav candy because the cookie crunch!!yummy and good! one of my fav candy because the cookie crunch!!yummy and good! one of my fav candy because the cookie crunch!!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa
I said in a previous review that snickers eggs are my favorite thing to get in my easter basket but I was mistaken. These are by far. You get so much more of their flavor in the egg shape then you do in the skinny sticks they give you in their normal packages. The cookie with the caramel and chocolate is SO GOOD.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Cocoa, FL
The Twix egg's are absolutely amazing! They are thicker and have more caramel than regular Twix bars. The only bad thing is that they only come out once a year! I buy lots of these for myself and the Easter Bunny buys a ton for my kids' baskets! If you haven't tried these then you are missing out!
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Vass, NC
I love the Twix Minis it is easy for the kids to open and it has the right amount of caramel that everyone in the family would love. I keep a bag or two of this laying around so when you just need a little sweet you have it on hand. I think it is a product worth rebuying over and over again.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Canton, MI
These taste great! Just like the classic, epic taste of twix that you're used to, but so easy to add to your favorite cookie recipe. I purchased mine at Meijer. While more expensive than your traditional simple chocolate chips, I think the added flavor and unique element is worth it.
Annika W.
Annika W.
Bartlett, TN
Delicious! Can't go wrong with a Twix. The egg shape has more surface area which means more caramel and chocolate, yum! Twit are my favorite candy because to me it is the perfect combination of flavors. I usually by Twix for every holiday. The egg shape is great fro Easter baskets.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Who else wishes you could get these year round?
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Está presentación está disponible?