BY TWIX

Twix® Brand Cookie Bars Caramel Ice Cream.

What's inside.

Calories 190, 10%DV per serving.

4 Servings per pint.

Natural and Artificial Flavors.

16.0 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I personally love twix and enjoy the flavor of it. In love getting the regular chocolate form but corporating it into an ice cream form is a genius. Plus, it's delicious and it's amazing!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
This ice cream is so yummy! Compared to genetic brands, you get more caramel and Twix chucks with the original. It is a little bit pricey, but that's okay because I do not eat this all the time. I like that it is on a smaller container because it limits me lol. I definitely recommend this to a friend.
Brianna D.
New Haven, IN
Perfect amount of ice cream and twix. Absolutely delicious. You know sometimes when you put stuff in ice cream it loses its original flavor and kind of just tastes weird? Doesn't happen with twix. It stays the same while tasting great with the vanilla ice cream.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
This was pretty good and satisfied my craving for Ben and jerrys. The ice cream is very caramel flavored with candy pieces scattered inside. It resembles a Twix bar but isn't identical, Twix fans would love this though!
Toni S.
Madison, WI
The only reason this product only gets 4 stars is because it’s so freakin delicious but I literally know only one store that sells it and it’s so out of my way so I hardly ever get it
Julia N.
Twix are my favorite chocolate bar. They have my two favorite things. Chocolate, and caramel. Then they made it into my own personal food group: ice cream. This is possibly the best thing I could have asked for. My favorite chocolate bar and my favorite food mixed into one beautiful, magical treat.
Andrew A.
Since I love twix this ice cream is like heaven to me. It's packed with so much flavor between the chocolate and caramel then the ice cream all mixed together as once the intensity of flavors pack a punch
Tatiana E.
Sylmar, CA
The The caramel goodness along with the perfect crunch with eat bite is to die for!! Absolute love the satisfaction of having both of my favorite things mixed into one. A candy and ice cream, perfection!
Sarah R.
Meridian, ID
The branded ice creams are really good and taste just like the candy bars. The Reece's Peanut Butter Cup one is the best with this one just being okay.
Larisa Z.
New Albany
My Friend Jus Bought This At Her Local Gas Station. It Was A Really Good Ice Cream Never Had It. It was delicious! It Had Chunks Of twix! 😂💕