Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct

by Twix

How can I get a tester ?
Do these taste the same ?
WaaS it worth it?
Start your review of Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite candy as a child I do not eat them as much anymore, but when I do they taste so delicious as if It were my first time trying it.in reviews
Twix are my favorite candy bar they are so good and I love getting them they used to be my favorite thing getting on halloween in reviews
all time favorite chocolate its n i ce and smooth this that nice crunch in the middle i always have some of these in my house in reviews
This was my favorite candy bar (has been reduced to 2nd favorite, behind Carmello's) but this is still very, very, very, very good!in reviews
Creamy caramel with a crunchy cookie all smothered in chocolate whats not to love all you have to decide is left twix or right twix :) in reviews
Martha  J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Martha  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this chocolate cookie bars are amazing for Valentine’s Day and even just for a treat
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,833 reviews
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Tessa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So my daughter got one today from a friend & she was like "oh my God, they're my fav" (anything chocolate is her fav) lol & I have to agree, these are so good. Crisp crunchy cookie, sweet chewy caramel & delicious milk chocolate that melts when you hold it 😋
Diana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,228 reviews
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
#Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bars. You can taste the caramel, cookie bars, and chocolate. Once I eat one, I can't stop Twix
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Natalie C.
New 300393 Twix Bar 1.79 Oz (36-Pack) Candy Bar Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Candy Candy Bar is a classic candy that I’ve been eating since I was a kid! I love everything about it from the cookie, [email protected] caramel, to the chocolate!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my all-time favorite Candy bars. The blend of chocolate, caramel, and the cookie is delicious. When I crave chocolate, it's my favorite chocolatey treat!
Alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,089 reviews
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Alisha S.
Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct uploaded by Alisha S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love Twix been eating them since I was a kid lol. It’s a cookie covered in caramel and chocolate. Mmm soo yummy. Cookie has a nice crunch to it.
db V.
I love this candy bar. It is my favorite candy when I want something quick and easy that will definitely satisfy me.over I love the taste of the cookie with caramel and chocolate all over it. It is a special treat when I have this.
brittni W.
The best candy there is. I love Twix so much Always my favorite. Tastes amazing and is not extensive. I can find it anywhere.
Eric A.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. Best of all worlds: chocolate, caramel, cookie crust, love it. Not too filling either. Easy to grab and eat on the run for a quick pick me up. Afterall, chocolate's good for you, right?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,437 reviews
These little Twix Santas are good, but they're small. For the price, I'd rather just buy a Twix bar and get more candy. They're cute for the holidays though.