BY TWIX

Twix chocolates 7 oz

Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
The Twix Bites has become my latest must have candy. I bought the bite size bag so I wouldn't feel as quilty as i do when I eat the bar. The Carmel the cookie and chocolate yum yum yum
Claire L.
When I think about Halloween, it’s two things. Dressing up and halloween candy. My all time favorite is twix. Of course you will get twix bars, but these twix bites are so good! It’s perfect to eat it a bit and then save it for later since it’s like a zipper bag. It’s also great to share it with friends as they have a lot. The taste is so good, love the caramel flavor that is inside of that chocolate. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to eat on the day of halloween or just to give as a present! TwixTwix Bites
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so perfect!!  I love that they have made Twix into perfect little poppable bites, it makes eating candy even more convenient!  The only bad thing is that I could go through the whole bag in one sitting.  I have seen these everywhere, Target Walmart Safeway etc..
Christine S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
Twix has always been my favorite candy and now that they are bite size and already unwrapped is icing on the cake! It is affordable and extremely delicious. I buy this anywhere I see them I just can’t walk by them. The cookie to the caramel and the chocolate it’s the best candy around.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
These the perfect size to cure any sweet tooth with out cheating to much on your meal plan. We are truck drivers and keep a few of these on the cooler next to the driver. We like them cold. This came is also perfect because it gives you crunch from the cookie and the ooey gooey factor from the caramel with the creamy texture of the chocolate that covers it. You can't beat Twix mini bites.
Erin T.
Seattle, WA
Oh my goodness are these delicious and addictive!! So yummy and bite sized which is perfect. I definitely would not let myself eat these all the time, but they are a sweet treat for every now and then! These are affordable and available at most grocery stores. The perfect little treat! And great to have around to munch on around Halloween since I’m too old for trick-or-treating now ha.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are the perfect portion control or when you need a little pick me up. But don't want a whole candy bar but lets be honest, I always say i'll have a couple but I end up eating the whole bag without even knowing. One of the best candies. And they worthy of re buying.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix Bites in the resealable bag is my families favorite snack. The classic Twix flavor in a resealable bag that allows me to take a little bit or alot depending on my mood. The bag is just the right size for the family to share. And the best part is the bag keeps the candy fresh. I purchased mine from Walmart which makes it so convenient when I am in the store doing my regular shopping.
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
Review for: Chocolates more...
I love love love these bites...except I typically eat the whole bag 😅 Twix bars are my favorite candy, and these are a fun bite size option! So good to put over vanilla ice cream or just snack on in the car! *Drooling*
Kim T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talk about an addiction. Whenever I open a bag of these I cannot stop. If you are a Twix lover, you like caramel cookies and chocolate rolled into one then you need to have this product.
It this really good never tried them at all
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these twix bites good?
Leslie B.
Pomona, CA
How long does it take to ship items that include food?
Michela C.
Where can i get these?
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Who has already eaten and recommended?