BY TWIX #42 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart*
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is a very good satisfying candy bar. It has a nice crunch from the cookie but the caramel softens it a bit. Wrapping it in chocolate makes it the perfect package. And there’s two in each bag!!
I don’t understand the whole Right Side/Left Side game they’re playing. Some kind of advertising I suppose. I think it’s dumb. It definitely does not make me want to buy their candy!!
But if you can ignore that, give this candy a try and I think you’ll like it!!
Luna B.
Riverside
The absolute KING of chocolate bars. Twix is perfect in absolutely every way. Wafers coated in caramel and chocolate. WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR?! I also really love the quirky aspect of the candy in that there is a left Twix and a right Twix. It makes the overall Twix experience very fun. Anyway, if any chocolate is lucky enough to own the title of my favorite candy, you know its good.
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
This is my favorite candy bar! The crunchy cookie part is by far my favorite part of the whole candy. I'm a bit of a weirdo with this; I love to "deconstruct" it. I'll always eat the caramel and chocolate first, then the cookie last. I have no idea why I began doing it like that??? But I've been doing it for so long and it's just instinct to eat it that way when I have them 😂.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Let’s be real who doesn’t love a candy bar once in awhile (okay all the time)! When I do reach for something sweet Twix is one of my favorites and I’ll continue to treat myself! The price is great and the quality is as amazing as it was years ago.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
This is one of my favorite candies. I don’t like chocolate much, but the crunch that comes with Twix is too hard to resist. The two bars are a perfect portion. My new favorite is the white chocolate version of these. I can’t stop eating them. I am a diabetic, so whenever my blood sugar is low this is one of my go to’s to bring my levels back up.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
They did an injustice coming out with twix minis 😩😩 I feel like I end up getting way more lol. Definitely worth the buy if youre on the go or have younger kids because it will be less mess. The left v right competition they have going on worked because i stopped eating twix and those commercials made me start eating them again.
Kristina C.
Twix is always a strong choice if you're in the mood for chocolate. These ubiquitous candy bars can be found in nearly any common shop. I find myself gravitating towards these any time I am in a checkout line. Caramel, cookie and chocolate is a winning combination. This is always part of my Halloween candy lineup.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Take a piece of shortbreads, cover the top with caramel and dip it in delicious milk chocolate. This is how they make Twix. I’m sure most of you have tried it, since it has been around for a while. Just in case you have missed this delectable treat, I’m letting you know what you are missing! Try Twix today!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I’m craving some chocolate, I usually get a Twix because it’s so good and you can find it everywhere. I love the chocolate and caramel combo and adding the cookie to this combo makes it just perfect. The fact that you have two chocolate bars instead of just one is a great idea because you can save some for later, you can share or if you eat all at one time, it does seem you’re eating more comparing to other chocolate bars. Twix is definitely a favorite.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part