BY TWIX #37 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Rachel N.
This is hands down one of my favorite candy bars EVER! The texture is a soft chocolate covering a crispy cookie bar with chewy caramel inside. It pretty much tastes like a cookie covered in caramel and chocolate but it's delicious! It's not to sweet and they're pretty cheap. Their commercials are funny too. Definitely try these if you haven't already, I'm sure you'll love them!
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is a very good satisfying candy bar. It has a nice crunch from the cookie but the caramel softens it a bit. Wrapping it in chocolate makes it the perfect package. And there’s two in each bag!!
I don’t understand the whole Right Side/Left Side game they’re playing. Some kind of advertising I suppose. I think it’s dumb. It definitely does not make me want to buy their candy!!
But if you can ignore that, give this candy a try and I think you’ll like it!!
Luna B.
Riverside
The absolute KING of chocolate bars. Twix is perfect in absolutely every way. Wafers coated in caramel and chocolate. WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR?! I also really love the quirky aspect of the candy in that there is a left Twix and a right Twix. It makes the overall Twix experience very fun. Anyway, if any chocolate is lucky enough to own the title of my favorite candy, you know its good.
Ahvie E.
Twix Chocolate Bars are delicious crunchy cookies, covered in caramel and are the best treat for sweet cravings. I am absolutely addicted this candy, especially when they’re frozen on a hot day. The milk chocolate, cookie, and caramel ratios are perfect and there isn’t too much of one ingredient than another. I’d happily buy case upon case of Twix bars, better known as my guilty pleasure!
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
This is my favorite candy bar! The crunchy cookie part is by far my favorite part of the whole candy. I'm a bit of a weirdo with this; I love to "deconstruct" it. I'll always eat the caramel and chocolate first, then the cookie last. I have no idea why I began doing it like that??? But I've been doing it for so long and it's just instinct to eat it that way when I have them 😂.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Let’s be real who doesn’t love a candy bar once in awhile (okay all the time)! When I do reach for something sweet Twix is one of my favorites and I’ll continue to treat myself! The price is great and the quality is as amazing as it was years ago.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
This is one of my favorite candies. I don’t like chocolate much, but the crunch that comes with Twix is too hard to resist. The two bars are a perfect portion. My new favorite is the white chocolate version of these. I can’t stop eating them. I am a diabetic, so whenever my blood sugar is low this is one of my go to’s to bring my levels back up.
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are totally my thing. They are one of the best candies out. I love the caramel and crunchy cookie part in the middle wrapped in chocolate. I always liked that they gave you two little sticks. And the packaging was always appealing and nice. This is definitely for chocolate and caramel lovers! It’s something I purchase ALL the time!
Laura M.
North Pole
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love me some Twix. It's been a favorite of mine for years. Although I do not eat them as much anymore, when I do finally eat one, it feels like I just tried it and fell in love for the first time. The caramel is creamy and thick, the wafer is nice and crunchy, and the chocolate is smooth. Doesn't disappoint.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part