BY TWIX #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Rachel N.
This is hands down one of my favorite candy bars EVER! The texture is a soft chocolate covering a crispy cookie bar with chewy caramel inside. It pretty much tastes like a cookie covered in caramel and chocolate but it's delicious! It's not to sweet and they're pretty cheap. Their commercials are funny too. Definitely try these if you haven't already, I'm sure you'll love them!
Faith M.
New Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are in my top five favorite candy bars. The crunchiness of the graham cracker bottom mixed with the caramel is an amazing mix. I tend to eat way too many of them when it is halloween because they are that good. Great with a glass of milk before bed as a little treat.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
OMG I cannot even believe it. Twix is the best. It’s got the perfect balance of chocolate caramel crunch all at the same time. It is the best. Super affordable easy to pay for it it’s not crazy at allTo buy. I love you so much. You go by the Walmart target basically anywhere. You can buy online. This stuff is amazing. Twix is perfect. Great for little kids. Great for tors. Great for any parties or a little events. Do you need this product.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are totally my thing. They are one of the best candies out. I love the caramel and crunchy cookie part in the middle wrapped in chocolate. I always liked that they gave you two little sticks. And the packaging was always appealing and nice. This is definitely for chocolate and caramel lovers! It’s something I purchase ALL the time!
Jennifer L.
Texas
Twix have been my favorite candy bar since I was a kid. They're special because they're soft and crunchy but also have the gooeyness of the caramel which is actually brilliant. I love love love these bars and I dont think I know anyone who doesn't. My only complaint would be that they could be bigger, or come in bigger packs!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love me some Twix. It's been a favorite of mine for years. Although I do not eat them as much anymore, when I do finally eat one, it feels like I just tried it and fell in love for the first time. The caramel is creamy and thick, the wafer is nice and crunchy, and the chocolate is smooth. Doesn't disappoint.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolate candies. I think caramel is a perfect addition to chocolate so this is like a dream come true. You can find them at many CVS’s on sale for $1 so they are affordable. I know a lot of my friends like these so i can give them as easy but delicious gifts. You can have one for yourself and one for your friend, often times for only $2! That’s crazy. Crazy and delicious.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Twix is always a strong choice if you're in the mood for chocolate. These ubiquitous candy bars can be found in nearly any common shop. I find myself gravitating towards these any time I am in a checkout line. Caramel, cookie and chocolate is a winning combination. This is always part of my Halloween candy lineup.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Take a piece of shortbreads, cover the top with caramel and dip it in delicious milk chocolate. This is how they make Twix. I’m sure most of you have tried it, since it has been around for a while. Just in case you have missed this delectable treat, I’m letting you know what you are missing! Try Twix today!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part

back