BY TWIX #15 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Jordan M.
Oh man, I love Twix! It has almost everything I could want in a candy bar aside from peanut butter, but this candy doesn't need peanut butter because it gets a little bit of saltiness from the cookie. It's crunchy and chewy, and it's awesome to use for baking. If you haven't tried a Twix, you definitely need to the next time you go to the grocery store or you're at a gas station.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate bars remind me of when I was a kid. I always felt like I got two chocolate bars instead of one. The cookie is not too sweet and mixes well with the milk chocolate and caramel. Ever since I was a kid I liked eating the chocolate and peeling the cookie from the sides, I dont know why but i just always did that. This is one of my all time faves.
I love twix and the good part is that the dollar tree seems to carry them so when my nice little family is wanting a snack or a special treat i will go and get them some we all enjoy chocolate great when the family is around all together watching a movie together it is just an effective and satisfying to all of us not just the little one but us to
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does anyone else think the right Twix and left tix bit is hilarious?  I love it.  Twix has been my favorite candy since I was a kid.  I love the shortbread cookie, Carmel, chocolate combination.  It also leaves me satisfied because I get two pieces and it’s not overly huge.  I’m gong to go eat a Twix now.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
Twix are one of my favorite candies.  I really do love anything that is covered in chocolate.  The best part is the crunch that comes along with this candy.  I really like caramel too, with the chocolate around it too it is so amazing.  I will buy these for myself when I want a quick treat.
Kristina C.
Twix is always a strong choice if you're in the mood for chocolate. These ubiquitous candy bars can be found in nearly any common shop. I find myself gravitating towards these any time I am in a checkout line. Caramel, cookie and chocolate is a winning combination. This is always part of my Halloween candy lineup.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Take a piece of shortbreads, cover the top with caramel and dip it in delicious milk chocolate. This is how they make Twix. I’m sure most of you have tried it, since it has been around for a while. Just in case you have missed this delectable treat, I’m letting you know what you are missing! Try Twix today!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Whenever I’m craving some chocolate, I usually get a Twix because it’s so good and you can find it everywhere. I love the chocolate and caramel combo and adding the cookie to this combo makes it just perfect. The fact that you have two chocolate bars instead of just one is a great idea because you can save some for later, you can share or if you eat all at one time, it does seem you’re eating more comparing to other chocolate bars. Twix is definitely a favorite.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't understand the left twix vs. right twix thing..."Back in my day" we just ate them both and we were happy hahahaha! I digress- these haven't changed since I was a kid- they are still delicious with little cookie bits with caramel and chocolate... a perfect snack when your sweet tooth is calling!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part