BY TWIX #2 in Candy Bars

• Do you like Twix or Kit Kat better? Twix has always been my favor...6 Answers
angel g.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
TwixT is a two-player strategy board game invented by Alex Randolph. It belongs to the connection family of games, along with Hex, Havannah, Y, PÜNCT and *Star. TwixT was short-listed for the first Spiel des Jahres in 1979,[1] and was inducted into the Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design's Hall of Fame, along with Randolph, in 2011.[2]

3M originally published TwixT as part of its Bookshelf Games line, and Avalon Hill took over publication at a later date. The game is no longer produced in the United States, although Schmidt Spiele produced copies in Germany, and Kosmos published a version in 1998. Michael Katz, his nephew, owns the rights to Twixt since the death of Alex's widow, Gertrude Randolph.

Twixt is played on board comprising a 24×24 grid of holes, without the holes in the four corners. The rows at the four board edges are called "border rows". In the 3M edition, players are Red and Black; different sets may use different colors. The topmost and bottommost rows belong to the lighter color; the leftmost and rightmost rows to the darker color.

Contents [hide]
9 External links
Chareese R.
Chareese R.
Portland Oregon
Even though I am a diabetic I still have intense cravings for chocolate and candy bars; Peanut Butter Twix are my favorite treat but they are incredibly hard to find in this are. When there's a sale on candy bars I stock up on them for the house and shop because I know that everyone has a sweet tooth.

A Twix candy bar is a cookie with a caramel layer on top of it sealed in chocolate. In the summer they can be messy to eat because of the chocolate but if you store them in a cool area or put them in the refrigerator they are fine. I like to freeze them because they have a unique taste when the chocolate and caramel are frozen.

They are sold in a couple different formats; the single serve package contains two pieces, the King Size bars have four and then there are the smaller mini sized individually wrapped pieces. The full size bars have a little more chocolate to them because of their overall size.

If you want to try something different for dessert, chop up a couple of bars and use them as a topping on ice cream. You can also add them to a milk shake to make a Blizzard styled thick milkshake at home.
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This candy bar is absolutely delicious! 90% of the time when I'm craving a candy bar, Twix is what I end up buying. The packaging is pretty classic, and it's easy to open. This candy bar is actually twin bars, so it's great for when you want a little bit now and a little bit later, or for sharing. The candy itself is a vanilla cookie topped with a soft, chewy caramel and then covered in smooth milk chocolate. The chocolate is super creamy, and never waxy at all, and it melts as soon as you touch it. It's messy on your hands, but heavenly when it melts in your mouth! The cookie is my favorite part. Always crisp and crunchy, but not hard, and a really nice vanilla flavor without being too sweet. The caramel is soft and sweet and the perfect "glue" to hold it all together. When you take a bite and blend the creamy with the crunchy with the chewy you get a combination that will leave your mouth watering for more! Twix is an absolutely delicious candy bar!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
AMO TWIX MINIS porque son el tamaño perfecto. He comprado y AMO TODOS 3 de los diferentes tamaños "TWIX MINIS" paquetes que son vendidos por Amazon, o "Cumplido" por Amazon (en comparación con los otros comerciantes), porque siempre vienen en un pequeño tamaño de 6 paquetes de espuma de poliestireno Enfriador con bolsas de hielo. No puedo recordar si siempre vinieron así, o si es sólo en el verano que utilizan el refrigerador, pero siempre han sido bien embalados. Tengo Amazon Prime por lo que siempre que los tienen a la venta, y son "Prime 2 días de envío gratuito" elegible, los recibo en 2 o 3 días, o se tarda 4-5 días en otras ocasiones.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Yes! The real Twix PB are back! As has been noted in other reviews, this product is the vanilla cookie with the peanut butter and chocolate coating. I loved these when they came out YEARS ago, but then at some point they changed the cookie to a chocolate flavor. I love peanut butter and chocolate, so I thought that it would have been a good change. Well, it wasn't as that chocolate cookie tasted like roasted cardboard.

After many years of missing this sweet treat, it is back in true form! I have to say that it doesn't taste quite as good as I remember, but still VERY good! Enjoy!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love twix. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate at all but I am a huge fan of caramel. Luckily for me there's a nice crunchy but not hard cookie covered in a very creamy, milky caramel and that's covered by a milk chocolate coating that's not rich or too thick. The chocolate doesn't overpower the caramel. Actually, nothing overpowers anything on this cookie/ chocolate bar. It's not any one thing that is the focus of the bar. They are all brought together equally in taste and beautifully in form. I will continue to love these.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is by far my favorite chocolate type candy. It has a mixture of chocolate and caramel with a nice crunch. It's amazing and I have been having these since I was in kindergarten. And I continually reach for this type of candy when I want something chocolate like. I definitely recommend this if you aren't much of a chocolate person but want chocolate to have. It would be a good idea to even buy a bunch for Halloween because kids love these a lot. You'll be the best neighbor around and known for your great candy.
Tiffaney V.
Tiffaney V.
Buy these when you are with a person who is relatively new in your life. These delicious cookies can help you tell a lot about a person character. You keep one for yourself and share the other with that person. Pay close attention to how they go about eating the cookie. Smart people eat it by eating the chocolate and caramel off first and then proceed to eat the cookie. Savages devour the whole thing without enjoying the many tastes and textures.

This is a joke. Not serious at all. Just eat it how you want. 😁
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part