Twistos Baked Snack Bites Asiago Flavored uploaded by Krishma G.

BY TWISTOS

Twistos Asiago Flavored Baked Snack Bites.

New!

A twist on your Snacks™. see more...

Twistos Baked Snack Bites Asiago Flavored
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Esto es POR MUCHO uno de mis pasapalos o aperitivos (no se como llamarlo) favorito. En estos momentos se me hace un poco dificil comprarlo porque su precio ya no es tan accesible para mi, pero solia comerlo muchas veces a la semana, a veces no me provocaba una cena completa, asi que comia twistos con un jugo natural. Todos me encantan, pero mis sabores favoritos es el de jamon ahumado y el de queso blanco.
Son lo mejor! Un 10/10.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
So good

I love Twistos Asiago baked snack bites . They're very light , crunchy , full of seasonings and flavours . They're actually quite addicting . I love all the flavours . Asiago , garlic and parmasean , dill pickle , etc . I had coupons for buy 2 miss Vickies and get a 1 twistos free. So I ended up with 4 different bags . So good and so addicting.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Twistos are my favorite snacks in the world! they are so so yummy, addictive and really light! they're just 190 calories so its a healthy treat. I like this asiago flavor to accompany my tuna salad. I never get tired of the taste, plus the price is okay.
Amanda M.
Glace Bay
My all time favorite snack. I eat them on their own and I also eat them with hummus. They are hands down the tastiest cracker i have ever had.
Krishma G.
These have become my new favorite snack. I've tried the other flavors but this one gives the most flavor without tasting overwhelming. These are very multipurpose - I've used them in a salad, in soup, with spinach dip and also on their own. They're light and a great alternative to chips. The price is good too, they're very affordable and easy to locate in stores.