BY REVLON

The Twister hairpiece from Revlon is an elastic hair wrap with an array of long, piecey, straight locks. You will turn heads in this modern updo and no one will have any idea it only took you a matter of seconds to create. This ready-to-wear hair wrap... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
As a dancer, I've used these pieces several times. They hold up well and can hold even better with hairspray and Bobby pins. They can look fake depending on the style you create with the piece. I would buy again.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Back when my hair was dark I used this to put my hair up. It was general to my hair and really easy to use. It matched really great with my hair color and was hard to tell that I had one in . Highly recommend
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Rochester
I tired one of these before and I was not a fan. Nothing personal I just didn't like how it felt nor looked on me. It may work great for other people but I did not like it.
Todre ..
Todre ..
No! Absolutely not! I have never seen or wore a piece like this but just tell me what is it?? Looks like trash. I wouldn't recommend anyone to wear this on their freaking head.
Laura T.
Laura T.
We used to use these in dance class. No better invention lol. Great for a late start o r if you need a perfect look and are shorgbon time ..... Invest!!!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Lemoore , CA
My sister uses this product it really works good on her hair not like other hair dies she uses. We buy it from Walmart it's really close to use.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product cheap in price and can get locally very convenient and works well lots of good ideas for this company
alexis g.
alexis g.
These are very old, but they are pretty cool! They should keep them around forever. They are so cool. Oh yes.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Great for me because I don't know how to do buns on my own so this was perfect to help me achieve the look I wanted