BY TWISTED TEA

• "This stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence." in 1 review
  • "It tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Marissa M.
I don't think the alcohol taste is very strong- but the effect is! It's delicious and goes down easy, tastes just like most other iced teas.
Chesnya C.
Elmont, NY
I am not a big fan of Twisted Tea. I will only drink it if it is the only thing to drink. I just do not find the flavors very tasty at all.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I didn't enjoy this at all. Though it isn't very highly alcoholic, it tasted like it was. I cringed hard enough for my friends to notice.
rebecca d.
Grand Haven, MI
Twisted tea is a little too sweet for my taste, however I do prefer unsweetened tea. It can be a good alternative for nonbeer drinkers.
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not entirely sure If i love or hate these. I tastes like iced tea but to me it has a weird after taste. Not like an alcohol taste.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I drink these a lot they taste really good and are refreshing. There's a deal at Caseys where you can buy 2 for $5.
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
It tasted like artificial sweetener to me. it was okay really cold but once it warmed up and after a certain amount it was just bleh
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty strong for a tea, and you get the bang for your buck. I like it on ice and I even make slushes with it, adult ones of course
Monica M.
Inverness, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Too sour! I was so happy to buy these but when I got home and popped the top and took a swig well needless to say I spit it out yuk
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
These are dangerous. You can hardly tell there is alcohol. They go down super quick and they're a great summer/beach beverage!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?