BY TWISTED TEA

• "This stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I love Twisted Tea, especially during summer time! You can't even tell there's alcohol in it, so be careful! Twisted Teas are so refreshing next to the pool.
Ashley C.
Escanaba, MI
Twisted Tea is my favorite summer beverage. A cold raspberry is scrumptious! It tastes so much like raspberry tea that it's easy to forget it's booze! 😂😍🍻
Christina F.
Williamsport
It was an interesting taste but not a favorite of mine. It was crisp and refreshing but the taste wasn't exactly what I liked. Probably wouldn't buy again.
alyssa d.
Love being to get 2 tall boys for $5 great deal boyfriend loves twisted tea's. I love the peach flavored ones personally! And that they're not carbonated
Abigail C.
I LOVE twisted tea!!!! It tastes AMAZING! It is so refreshing and is not too strong. Would definitely recommend and always have it stocked in my fridge 😊
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
Horrible. I can't even smell this because I seriously just wanna throw up! It's not sweet smell it has a smell of " I will regret this in the morning "
Kathy F.
WHITING, IN
I love iced tea and sometimes I like a Long Island Iced Tea. This is the best of both worlds. It's refreshing on a warm day without the kick of the LI.
Melissa S.
United States
My favorite summer drink! It has such a great taste. We get this every time we have a party or any kind of get together. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Devon G.
Williamsburg, VA
I really enjoy drinking twisted tea while tanning on the beach. It is a great on the go mixed cheap drink. Very refreshing drink if you like tea!
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
My summer time bbq staple! Not so "malt like" You can have a few, feel good but not sick! Peach is my favorite and the Half and Half is mellow!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?