BY TWISTED TEA

• "This stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
I enjoy Twisted Tea in the summer for barbecues or something not as heavy as beer. It tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea. I enjoy the Half and Half version the most.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is amazing! The taste of this is so good, i'm obsessed! I got my first one a couple weeks and i've had at least one every day since then. My friends are also just as obsessed with this as I am. Great product.
Leslie C.
Leitchfield, KY
MY husband and I are HUGE fans! He loves it and says its like drinking regular sweet tea..I however think it's much better ;) This is for sure one of our party favorites!
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I can't take strong drinks because of the taste of the alcohol but I must admit, this was delicious. I felt like I was drinking a regular iced tea. Its a very good drink for cook outs.
Lizzy c.
This is not as good as other tea alcoholic beverages to be honest. Its nice if a got only a couple butcks on me and its just kinda random but I don't set out to drink this product
Jordan D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't even know how this is alcohol. It is so good. All you need is a nice hot day and the pool or beach. I will be buying these more often during the summertime
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
I am an avid tea drinker so I had high hopes for this drink. If you enjoy artificial tea drinks then this may be the beverage for you! I just didn't enjoy the flavor, personally.
Aayla N.
pocatello
Perfect summer drink, if you like tea if you don’t you might not like this but for me I love it. Affordable and ready so good mmm definitely one of my favorites
Alli S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I used to drink Twisted Tea a lot but anymore it just makes me sick to my stomach. I'll warn you now though, a few of these will sneak up on you pretty quickly.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Good drink for one or two. Will give you gut rot if you have to many of these. It does taste like an iced tea and will kick your butt if you drink too many.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?