BY TWISTED TEA

• "It tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Kim F.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect summer beverage. It is light and refreshing and tastes just like Iced Teas. We even call it a Breakfast Beer! Can drink any time of the day. Also the value is on par with other malted beverages. Recommend to all.
Drea W.
I really enjoy this. It's refreshing, just don't expect it to taste like actual tea. You get a nice taste of (artificial) tea. It's almost like the tea concentrate you squeeze into your water. That might sound bad, but it does all work. I recommend it.
Karena M.
Rockledge, PA
Twisted teas are okay after like 3 than they make you sick from all the sugar and stuff , but its a descent price , and good for bbq. The flavor really taste like ice tea but the after taste , taste like alcohol .
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The fella loves them, but I would rather have a real drink or a beer. It tasted overly bitter to me, not what I expected, totally thought it would be like iced tea with a shot. Nope!
Brianna N.
Fostoria , OH
Love drinking these around the campfire with friends. Not expensive and tastes great! I usually buy the single cans but the 6 pack glass bottles are great too! I would definitely buy over & over again.
Dianela M.
I am completely obsessed with this drink. I am not a heavy drinker but this is my go to drink. It definitely taste like iced tea. It's so good you can easily over drink.. I have it at any occasion but it's totally great for cook outs..
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
I enjoy Twisted Tea in the summer for barbecues or something not as heavy as beer. It tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea. I enjoy the Half and Half version the most.
Leslie C.
Leitchfield, KY
MY husband and I are HUGE fans! He loves it and says its like drinking regular sweet tea..I however think it's much better ;) This is for sure one of our party favorites!
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I can't take strong drinks because of the taste of the alcohol but I must admit, this was delicious. I felt like I was drinking a regular iced tea. Its a very good drink for cook outs.
Lizzy c.
This is not as good as other tea alcoholic beverages to be honest. Its nice if a got only a couple butcks on me and its just kinda random but I don't set out to drink this product
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?