BY TWISTED TEA

• "This stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Sam B.
East Weymouth, MA
Can you think of anything better than summer encumbered in a bottle?! Delicious especially when wicked cold! Don't have too many in a row because that is way too much sugar for oneself! But love it! Will always be my go to!
Ashley R.
Carlisle, IA
Theyre are delicious! My husband who is a bud light drinker loves them! Cheap and you can find the cans at your local convenience store! Also send your picture of you drinking it and send it in to the website on the can to enter to have your picture on the can!
Julie M.
Great price and it's easy to find. If you don't want to get wasted this is perfect. It's a low content but it's pretty hard to get drunk off of it. The flavor is pretty good though mild. It does get warm quickly which I don't love. It is more sugary than I like though
Kim F.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect summer beverage. It is light and refreshing and tastes just like Iced Teas. We even call it a Breakfast Beer! Can drink any time of the day. Also the value is on par with other malted beverages. Recommend to all.
Drea W.
I really enjoy this. It's refreshing, just don't expect it to taste like actual tea. You get a nice taste of (artificial) tea. It's almost like the tea concentrate you squeeze into your water. That might sound bad, but it does all work. I recommend it.
Karena M.
Radnor, PA
Twisted teas are okay after like 3 than they make you sick from all the sugar and stuff , but its a descent price , and good for bbq. The flavor really taste like ice tea but the after taste , taste like alcohol .
Rea A.
Bend, OR
The fella loves them, but I would rather have a real drink or a beer. It tasted overly bitter to me, not what I expected, totally thought it would be like iced tea with a shot. Nope!
Anndria T.
Twisted tea is absolutely delicious and a perfect balance of lemon bite, tea bitterness, and sweetness. We love to take these on vacation year round - whether going to the mountains or to the beach. The are light and easy to drink and super affordable.
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH
Love drinking these around the campfire with friends. Not expensive and tastes great! I usually buy the single cans but the 6 pack glass bottles are great too! I would definitely buy over & over again.
Dianela M.
I am completely obsessed with this drink. I am not a heavy drinker but this is my go to drink. It definitely taste like iced tea. It's so good you can easily over drink.. I have it at any occasion but it's totally great for cook outs..
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?