BY TWISTED TEA

• "This stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Jess B.
Hardwick
This is my husbands favorite beer. He can put them back like water. The have a very flashy label and the caps all have different words, encouraging you to keep the caps to makes things. It’s is pretty affordable
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These go down just like normal tea on a hot summer day and before you know it you are hammered. They creep up on you. They are priced just right for what you are getting. Great for summer.
Rosie J.
Okay, so I finally got around to trying this.
Wow, the taste is pretty bad!
I honestly don't see how people can really enjoy this drink that much. It has a funky taste to it.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely recommend this . I will only by this beverage when purchasing alcohol. It taste just like tea with no carbonation like most malt beverages. I must say it also very affective
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This drink tastes like summer. I absolutely love drinking it, especially by the lake at our camp. It's a nicely pleasant to drink. Make sure you keep track of how much you drink though! It's heavier then it tastes:) lol drink responsibly and I recommend it to anyone of drinking age
Patti D.
Wildwood, MO
We love Twisted Tea! It is one of our favorite summer time options. I like to have it or bring it to parties, since it is different from the old beer standby! It is light and refreshing without being heavy. We have converted many friends to Twisted Tea!
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
Twisted Tea is my go to alcoholic beverage during the summer! My friends and I love the way it tastes and it isn't too strong, so it is the perfect beverage for day drinking or at a cook out when you want to drink, but don't want to get wasted. The taste is perfect, I'm a southern girl and love my sweet tea.
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
This is the BEST summertime cool down drink. I absolutely love the taste and its refreshing on a hot summer day. I also catch a good buzz off a six pack. I def recommend trying this if you find yourself starring into the coolers trying to figure out what to drink. Not too much of a fan of the half and half but I am def a fan of Twisted Tea. You drink enough and you really do get twisted!!!!
Nicole K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
If you are anything like one of my really great friends who hates carbonated drinks, then you will LOVE Twisted Tea! A great drink for the summer, Twisted Tea is the perfect pairing to go along with your BBQ. It tastes very similar to a regular iced tea-which is nice- but is much, much sweeter! I usually go with the Half and Half variation for a bit of a lighter flavor!
Sam B.
East Weymouth, MA
Can you think of anything better than summer encumbered in a bottle?! Delicious especially when wicked cold! Don't have too many in a row because that is way too much sugar for oneself! But love it! Will always be my go to!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?