Twisted Tea Malt Beverage Assorted

by Twisted Tea

Are these worth the hype? I want to buy them this weekend but I want to make sure they’re good first! Is the flavor good?
Does this drink taste good and does it leave a terrible headache?
Start your review of Twisted Tea Malt Beverage Assorted!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa C.
Kearney
Twisted tea is my go-to summer drink. It’s refreshing and comes in a variety of flavors. My favorite being half and half or peach. It also has a higher alcohol content than beer so that’s a plus as well.
Riannon  F.
Cleveland, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a good mix pack of Twisted Tea. The half & half is my favorite because I like lemon in my tea. If you like the original then you will like the other flavors because they are somewhat mild, and all of them are tasty.
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What’s the deal with people writing reviews that have nothing to do with the item itself I love twiZstedTeas and I will never not! I love to drink a [email protected] and take [email protected] out on the boat.
Ellen K.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The multi flavor pack is nice to have the variety. I especially liked the peach. The teas are extremely sugary- they are so sweet!
Kelly M.
Manchester, CT
Twisted tea is the PERFECT beverage to refresh on a hot day at the beach. It's a great drink to actually enjoy! And it has enough sugar/caffeine to keep you feeling energized. You can also save the caps and make a bananagrams/scrabble type game by building sentences with the caps 👍🏻
Brittany  M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These aren't my go to but they aren't bad when I am in the mood for them. They have to be super cold though! They are affordable and you can buy the single bottles or cans too.
shiksha G.
Edmonton, AB
These are great drinks to take to a friends house or when we go camping. Delicious and refreshing
Stephen E.
Oshawa, ON
Delicious! One of my favorite drinks, I love to have it ice cold. Nice natural flavors not overly sweet but just right. One of my go tos
Jessica H.
Fort kent Alberta
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Twisted teas are my drink of choice and still haven’t gotten sick of it all these years. Great drink to get drunk on goes down smoothly and best part is it’s already mixed! Supported by planty of albertans!🇨🇦
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually like these and I normally wasn't crazy about the original flavor. I felt it tasted too strong of alcohol but these are the same percentage of alcohol minus the awful overpowering flavor of actual alcohol. Would definitely recommend.