BY TWISTED TEA

• "It tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea." in 1 review
  • "Its a very good drink for cook outs. " in 1 review
Jess B.
Hardwick
This is my husbands favorite beer. He can put them back like water. The have a very flashy label and the caps all have different words, encouraging you to keep the caps to makes things. It’s is pretty affordable
Julie M.
Great price and it's easy to find. If you don't want to get wasted this is perfect. It's a low content but it's pretty hard to get drunk off of it. The flavor is pretty good though mild. It does get warm quickly which I don't love. It is more sugary than I like though
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Twisted tea is absolutely delicious and a perfect balance of lemon bite, tea bitterness, and sweetness. We love to take these on vacation year round - whether going to the mountains or to the beach. The are light and easy to drink and super affordable.
Alexis C.
St Charles, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Twisted Tea, my favorite is the half and half but the originals are great too. They're awesome for when you're spending lots of time outside during the summer or even for a tailgate. I drink mine over ice and it works out perfectly! Pretty cheap in price, similar to purchasing something along the lines of mikes hard.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I loved these at first they taste like iced tea and you don't feel like you are drinking booze. Well the downfall for me is they made me feel like I was going to vomit no not drunk like food poisoning so I had to stop drinking them. I am not sure if its something in them I may be allergic to but they don't agree with my body so I can't enjoy them any longer.
Alison O.
No no no no. These do not taste just like tea. They have a super artificial taste and you can definitely tell that they tried cramming the alcohol in there. The only way I would drink one of these is if it was somehow mixed with something way better !
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
It's like someone took a very cheap alcohol, with some of the worst tea they could find plus a whole lot of lemons. It's not good. I can see why people like it and want to drink it, but I just can't do it ever again.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is amazing! The taste of this is so good, i'm obsessed! I got my first one a couple weeks and i've had at least one every day since then. My friends are also just as obsessed with this as I am. Great product.
Mandy H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect for the beach, the pool, a barbecue, pretty much any type of outdoor, summer events. Really tastes just like iced tea. Not super high alcohol content, but gets the job done.
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These go down just like normal tea on a hot summer day and before you know it you are hammered. They creep up on you. They are priced just right for what you are getting. Great for summer.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
What is the best flavor of these?
Kristi B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Kassandra L.
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?