Twisted Tea Malt Beverage

by Twisted Tea

#20 in Beer

Twisted Tea Original-The one that got the party going. Twisted Tea fans love unwinding with Twisted Tea Original-a hard iced tea made with real brewed tea. They also love race tracks, country music, and tailgates.

Made from select tea and natural lemon flavor, Twisted Tea Original is refreshing, smooth, delicious, and of course, a little twisted.

Are these good ??
Who else has that one friends that will drink all 6 of these by herself ?
Do these taste like a half and half or just a cheep gimmick?
Start your review of Twisted Tea Malt Beverage!
Product Highlights
β€œThis stuff is pretty good, but has a strong alcohol presence.” in reviews
β€œIt tastes pretty much just like Iced Tea.” in reviews
β€œIts a very good drink for cook outs. ” in reviews
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very interesting, I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It has a little bit of sweetness and bitterness to it. It's 5% alcohol by volume, so not too bad. It's best when enjoyed cold, not a bad drink to drink poolside. I don't know if I'd buy it by the case though.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Super smooth and absolutely no beer taste or carbonation. This tastes exactly like lemon sweet tea!!! This would go absolutely perfect ice cold, on a hot sunny day! Definitely recommend everyone to try this out.
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Dawn B.
I love the new blackberry flavor twisted tea. So smooth goes down like water which could be a bad thing. If you want to try something different I suggest you grab one of these.
Katherine M.
Shady Oak
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Twisted Tea Malt Beverage 😍 I tried this almost 10 years ago and I still love it. Twisted Tea also has a awesome variety of flavors to choose from. I think this product is affordable it has met all my expectations. It's so refreshing and actually doesn't even taste like alcohol lol πŸ˜… highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ˜
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Instacart
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage is good for a hot afternoon at the pool, but you definitely have to like iced tea! It personally is far too sweet for my taste. I would drink it again, but not my first choice.
Kaylee B.
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Kaylee B.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you don’t like the taste of strong alcohol... get twisted tea! It tastes just like straight tea! Drink up!!!
Katerina  P.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Katerina  P.
These are a classic, so getting them for a party is usually a no brainer. I do not like them. They taste nothing like tea and you can taste the alcohol too much. I also hate the design of the bottle. It makes drinking the twisted tea harder than necessary.
Kristen P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite malt beverage. I can't stand the taste of beer so this is a great alternative. If you love iced tea and want a refreshing alcoholic beverage with a kick, I highly recommend this one.
Pamela C.
Rockford, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Absoulty delicious!! would definitely recommend to anyone who is of course old enough to drink. Great when your sitting around a fire with friends or having a BBQ with family or just want some relaxing time at home. I will be buying them again
Jamie R.
Omaha, NE
Twisted Tea Malt Beverage uploaded by Jamie R.
Great for anytime of the day! πŸ˜‰ It's refreshing and pairs good with pretty much anything you want to eat.