BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksLemonadeTwisted Tea
Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea Half & Half is perfect for a hot day, whether you’re floating down a river, at a tailgate or bbq-ing with friends or just wanting a delicious ice cold way to beat the heat. Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea Half & Half combines classic flavors of iced tea and lemonade, with a kick.

What is the best hard iced tea brand and flavor? I want to try some this summer but not sure what kind is good ☀️🌊🍹👙🏖
Start your review of Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half!
Christin H.
Slidell, LA
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half uploaded by Christin H.
If you love regular twisted tea or even just LOVE arnold palmer drinks (half tea/half lemonade) you would go CRAZY over these!!! I find it to be way better tasting than the regulars and so refreshing!! we love it so much we got shirts😂
Kylie N.
Banana Cay Drive
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half uploaded by Kylie N.
The twister T haven't half as my favourite flavour of them. I love them so much because they are just strong enough to get you buzzed but not too strong to where you will blackout. This is my go to drink whenever I go out or drinking in. I am not even a big drinker but the flavour of it is so delicious.
Cortney B.
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea With Lemonade Flavor Half & Half uploaded by Cortney B.
* Refreshing * Great Taste * Not Too Sweet * Missing Summer!!! [product:twisted-tea-hard-iced-tea-with-lemonade-flavor-half-&-half] Half and half is almost as good as the Regular Twisted!! will definitely buy again!
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
Not bad, will buy again. Great for summer with friends and nights around the bonfire. Love the lemonade flavor added with the tea, a delicious mix.
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
It’s not Summer without Twisted Tea. Refreshing and delicious. I prefer cans for safety reasons.
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
I like the fact it has no carbonation and tastes like brewed tea. My favorite flavor is the peach. Downside, it definitely has way to much sugar for me. Goes down smototh, especially when it is ❄️ I would purchase the 🍑 again!
Elyssa  K.
Colts Neck, NJ
The half and half flavor of Twisted Tea is my favorite! Twisted Teas are hard iced tea and they are my favorite malt drink in the liquor store. If you like iced tea lemonade you should try out this flavor of Twisted Tea.
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
Yummy, but with an odd powdered instant ta taste . Very summery and refreshing. An informal and fun beverage
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
Tastes great! My husband really loves this drink so I make sure to buy enough for both of us! Our preference is the half and half flavor! Not a bad drink for the price either! [product:twisted-tea-hard-iced-tea-with-lemonade-flavor-half-&-half]
Maritza A.
unmistakable flavor! divine and refreshing. I recommend it. this is an excellent tea and its presentation is fabulous