Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #49 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
These are pretty good taste like sweet tea with just a little kick to it good for hot days beside a pool
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I like iced tea and wanted something different but definitely not this. This is one of the worst things I have tasted and it leaves a really bad aftertaste in your mouth.
Emily L.
freedom, PA
This is such a good alcoholic drink on a hot day! I love that it is not too sweet and taste more like tea than alcohol.
Shardé  S.
Only good ice cold. Wouldn't recommend slipping it slowly because it warms up pretty fast. I like mixing them with Ice Tea to get a more tea like flavor. Perfect drink to enjoy a warm afternoon outside on the patio.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Its pretty good, to me it tastes like tea and alcohol, and I don't really like my tea with alcohol so it really depends on your taste.
Robin G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is by far one of my favorite summer drinks. i really love them. They really do taste exactly like the name suggests...Twisted Tea. i highly recommend giving these a try if you haven't yet.
Marie G.
These are a great drink for hot summer days and nights! Great flavor, a little bit higher alcohol content and usually a pretty good price
Brittany T.
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a big fan of lemon in my tea, so this didn't do much for me. The idea is good, but not something I would ever try again.
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
This is a great iced beverage that is perfect during the summer. It has a good kick and it is refreshing!
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
I'm a good ol southern girl and there is nothing better then ice tea and to have it in an adult variety is the best
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!