Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #69 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Marie G.
Marie G.
These are a great drink for hot summer days and nights! Great flavor, a little bit higher alcohol content and usually a pretty good price
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Sweet, but I like the original better. Good for summer by the pool. I like this much better then sweet tea vodka though
Robin G.
Robin G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is by far one of my favorite summer drinks. i really love them. They really do taste exactly like the name suggests...Twisted Tea. i highly recommend giving these a try if you haven't yet.
stephanie z.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert
When I was younger this one of my favorites for summer. It was staple at every BBQ and bon fire.
Shardé  S.
Shardé S.
Only good ice cold. Wouldn't recommend slipping it slowly because it warms up pretty fast. I like mixing them with Ice Tea to get a more tea like flavor. Perfect drink to enjoy a warm afternoon outside on the patio.
megan m.
megan m.
Buffalo, NY
Don't expect a strong iced tea flavor. It tastes really good cold but it is not iced tea. I recommend mixing it with iced tea or at least adding some lemon juice.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte , NC
I like iced tea and wanted something different but definitely not this. This is one of the worst things I have tasted and it leaves a really bad aftertaste in your mouth.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Happy Hour Expert
Emily M.
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
Doesn't have a very strong tea flavor and drinking more then two gives me a headache, i try to limit having these they are not my first go to choice but drinkable
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Have had this once and keep meaning to get it again. Was pretty delicious from what I can remember
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???