Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #49 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is actually a really good drink. It's not too sweet and it tastes like tea.
It's a great alternative to beer. It's a definite summertime choice!!
Andrea M.
These are dangerous! They go down so easily and hit the spot on a hot summer day. They pair well with a rocking chair and a front porch. Look out, though, as you might find more than your chair rocking after a couple of these!
Stephanie G.
The original is definitely better and my personal preference. If you love the fake peach taste, you'll probably like it.
Elina L.
Original is def better but this isn't bad. nice switch up but not my favorite.
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
I'm a good ol southern girl and there is nothing better then ice tea and to have it in an adult variety is the best
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I like this drink, for the most part. But you have to like a strong alcohol presence to like this drink.
Holly W.
One of my favorite drinks for the summer! So refreshing and light. Love this!!!
Ali M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Sweet, but I like the original better. Good for summer by the pool. I like this much better then sweet tea vodka though
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI
This does taste just like tea, so if you do like tea, I would say give this a shot. The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good. I do like the half and half and other flavors better though.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to summer drink! To me the cans taste better than the bottles. The taste is light and quenching. I love the bright colors in the logo as well.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!