Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #63 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Shardé  S.
Burlington, NJ
Only good ice cold. Wouldn't recommend slipping it slowly because it warms up pretty fast. I like mixing them with Ice Tea to get a more tea like flavor. Perfect drink to enjoy a warm afternoon outside on the patio.
megan m.
Buffalo, NY
Don't expect a strong iced tea flavor. It tastes really good cold but it is not iced tea. I recommend mixing it with iced tea or at least adding some lemon juice.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
Doesn't have a very strong tea flavor and drinking more then two gives me a headache, i try to limit having these they are not my first go to choice but drinkable
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This mixture reminds me of when I was a lot younger and tried mixing homemade sweet tea with liquor. Lets just say it wasn't pleasant. I prefer a lemonade mix over a sweet tea mix.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I really enjoy the peach flavor in this tea. This drink has a nice tea flavor as well. Goes down so easy, especially on a hot day. This is great warmed up on a cold day too!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
This is a second place favorite with orginal coming in first!! Id probably like this more but I'm not a big on peach flavored anything. This is still good tho.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
There's only two hard teas i like and this is my #1. Great taste, affordable and perfect for BBQ‘s. If you love tea i highly recommend this particular product
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to summer drink! To me the cans taste better than the bottles. The taste is light and quenching. I love the bright colors in the logo as well.
Amanda J.
Franklin, OH, OH
Love the taste and love how nice it is to drink one of these on a hot summer day. Only issue I have is if I drink to many they give me horrible heartburn.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!