Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #63 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Tiffany D.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Twisted tea is my go to drink. It's light and refreshing and they come in different flavors but the peach is my absolute favorite! They do have a lot of sugar in them so after a couple it can make your teeth start to hurt and give you a stomach ache
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I absolutely LOVE Twisted Tea! It's awesome that you can get it in either bottles or cans because I like to have the cans to take with me when I go canoeing. I like to drink these year 'round but they are especially refreshing on a hot summer day!
Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I was surprised and how little I had to have of these to feel tipsy! If you want a good solid drink but not straight liquor, this is a good alternative. It had a good flavor and was refreshing. The only thing I had personally was a splitting headache in the morning and I only had two!
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors! Not as sugary as some other malt beverages, great variety of flavors that you get without messing around with various alcohols and mixers, and a just-right alcohol content.
Robin G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is by far one of my favorite summer drinks. i really love them. They really do taste exactly like the name suggests...Twisted Tea. i highly recommend giving these a try if you haven't yet.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I tried this, and the price is decent from where my husband, and I bought from. It needs to be cold, or otherwise it's just okay. If you get the cans, you need to tilt the can up and down to mix it.
Demy A.
Love love love these! It literally tastes just like iced tea and is great for the summer time. So refreshing, especially when icy cold. Love the taste! Not too sugary.
Kelsey W.
North Olmsted, OH
I loved iced tea my whole life so the fact that there's a great tasting alcohol alternative for those hot summer nights with friends is just great. i love twisted tea
Julie S.
Marion, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I like iced tea and wanted something different but definitely not this. This is one of the worst things I have tasted and it leaves a really bad aftertaste in your mouth.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!