Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
There's only two hard teas i like and this is my #1. Great taste, affordable and perfect for BBQ‘s. If you love tea i highly recommend this particular product
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Not a fan of iced tea but I definitely enjoy the taste of twisted tea. It reminds me a bit of a Long Island but isn't as strong. Nice to have these drinks on hand for cook outs. I have only tried the original flavor. Would recommend others to try this product as well
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This mixture reminds me of when I was a lot younger and tried mixing homemade sweet tea with liquor. Lets just say it wasn't pleasant. I prefer a lemonade mix over a sweet tea mix.
Kansas c.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Happy Hour Expert
I love this it's def my favorite drink in the world right now I wouldn't drink any thing else . No carbonation and taste like tea it's great and effective.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Columbus, OH
I love Twisted Tea! It takes just like a sweet iced tea! I don't believe the alcohol content is very high, but it's totally worth the price!
Charity D.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I wanted to like this product so much! We heard a lot about it and decided to try it ourselves. We were bummed because we did not like the flavor, at all. The price tag definitely wasn't worth drinking this versus other flavored beverages.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes just like iced tea, you can hardly tell this is an alcoholic drink. I love it! Perfect in the summer while hanging out outside. I buy it all the time and it's always delicious. 5% is pretty impressive too... equal to a beer, which makes me happy.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
This is NOT iced tea. It's malt liqueur. That's a big surprise every time i try one. But if you know you're going into a can of malt and not hard tea, it's half way enjoyable. But the taste isn't fantastic. There's a subtle taste of finger nail polish remover. So enjoy!
Debbie  .
Debbie .
Saylorsburg, PA
This has a great subtle alcohol taste. It is soo smooth you almost forget that you are drinking alcohol. I definitely recommend not drinking a lot of these while in the heat as the amount of sugar in the drink will cause a headache.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Such a delicious summer (or anytime) beverage! They taste just like iced tea! I love drinking these while relaxing with friends. Plus they have a bunch of different flavors to choose from.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???