Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #49 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
Delicious and so refreshing on a hot day! this and mike's hard lemonade are definite summer BBQ essentials for people who don't really like beer. not too strong, although I prefer it when I can't even taste the alcohol at all.
Meredith L.
This drink is really good from a casual family get together to a saturday tailgate. It does not have an after taste like most hard teas and comes in multiple flavors for your specific likings. I recommend that you try all of them, just not in the same day ;)
Kim B.
These are terrible. They do not taste like iced tea. They taste very watered down and aren't worth drinking because they do not have enough alcohol in them. You need to drink quite a few before you feel something.
Liz B.
Pawtucket, RI
Very very yummy. It is smooth and tastes just like iced tea but with a little kick at the end. It's the perfect summer bonfire drink. It is only 5% alcohol so you can enjoy them without getting drunk but they also can get the job done
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like this stuff. I can't get past the taste. I wasn't really expecting it to actually taste like iced tea, but something about the flavors just don't mix right to me.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Such a delicious summer (or anytime) beverage! They taste just like iced tea! I love drinking these while relaxing with friends. Plus they have a bunch of different flavors to choose from.
Meredith H.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought these thinking that they would have a strong tea flavor, but they taste terrible! They are nothing like tea, but instead taste like chemicals. It was not worth the purchase and I will never buy them again.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I was looking for a girly kind of drink and came across this. I loved it! It tastes just like iced tea, you don't even feel like you're tasting alcohol. I like to drink it over ice for the full effect, drinking it out of the bottle is kind of thick. It's great tasting and will get you catching a buzz.
Tiffany D.
Philadelphia, PA
Twisted tea is my go to drink. It's light and refreshing and they come in different flavors but the peach is my absolute favorite! They do have a lot of sugar in them so after a couple it can make your teeth start to hurt and give you a stomach ache
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I absolutely LOVE Twisted Tea! It's awesome that you can get it in either bottles or cans because I like to have the cans to take with me when I go canoeing. I like to drink these year 'round but they are especially refreshing on a hot summer day!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!