Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
byron, NY
We loveeeeeeeee twisted tea. Everywhere around us was out of the tropical, which we thought was the best. Until we tried the blueberry. My favorite alcoholic beverage by far and sooooo perfect for hot summer days !
Kim B.
Kim B.
These are terrible. They do not taste like iced tea. They taste very watered down and aren't worth drinking because they do not have enough alcohol in them. You need to drink quite a few before you feel something.
Demy A.
Demy A.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love these! It literally tastes just like iced tea and is great for the summer time. So refreshing, especially when icy cold. Love the taste! Not too sugary.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
A must have for the summer!great ice cold while partying in the backyard or at the beach it's a great taste at a good price! Must try!!!
lizette m.
lizette m.
I love this!! It became my absolute favorite. Now i dont drink it as much but when i first found it out it was my everyday drink.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Lake day must have!!! I love the Twisted tea! it is smooth and has the perfect balance between alcohol and that tea flavor!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This is one of the better twisted teas that are not hand mixed. The price is reasonable at Comptons for a twelve pack.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
My favorite alcoholic drink! I grew up drinking sweet tea, so of course I love it! The half & half is the best!
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
This one of my favorite drinks! Not to heavy, not to light but refreshing on a hot summers night!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Not my favorite drink but it's not horrible. Very affordable and nice for a quick and easy drink
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???