Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #48 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
Twisted Teas,, well the name aptly describes it.. I love the taste of this icy cold on a hot day. It's refreshing and passed my expectations . I never go over board, alcohol and water sports are the same repercussions as drinking and driving, Moderation is the key folks, Lazing around in a lawn chair with a chilled mug filled with Twisted Tea and a good book,, well that's a day made in heaven.. The price is really reasonable also... so cheers everyone,,
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Ahhhh Twisted Teas! One of my first legal drinks! This is usually the only drink I can be caught drinking by the pool! I'm not a beer fan and sometimes I'm not in the mood for a fruity sweet drink so these are perfect! They're not too sweet and not carbonated like regular drinks. It actually tastes just like tea but be careful because these ones are the kinds to sneak up on you!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This mixture reminds me of when I was a lot younger and tried mixing homemade sweet tea with liquor. Lets just say it wasn't pleasant. I prefer a lemonade mix over a sweet tea mix.
Jackie K.
I was not a fan of this at all. I did not feel like it had a good tea taste to it and seemed like a very artificial taste. I think that it would be better to just make your own tea and add some vodka or something. I would not buy this again. If you are not into big alcohol drinks I would like into Mikes hard lemonade
Meghan C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I was really disappointed with these. I enjoy sweet tea and I just think that they have this artificial kind of flavor to them. I am always willing to try new things, but this was just disappointing and not as refreshing as I would have liked. I might try the other flavors eventually, but for now I am pretty turned off of them.
Mallory B.
Tea is delicious. Doesn't taste like you're drinking alcohol but one draw back is that it is very filling. I find that I have to drink quite a few of these before feeling a buzz or calm and by that time I feel full and bloated. If it was around and there was nothing else to drink I'd definitely have a few of these.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I wanted to like this product so much! We heard a lot about it and decided to try it ourselves. We were bummed because we did not like the flavor, at all. The price tag definitely wasn't worth drinking this versus other flavored beverages.
Jenna D.
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes just like iced tea, you can hardly tell this is an alcoholic drink. I love it! Perfect in the summer while hanging out outside. I buy it all the time and it's always delicious. 5% is pretty impressive too... equal to a beer, which makes me happy.
kaitlyn m.
Byron, NY
We loveeeeeeeee twisted tea. Everywhere around us was out of the tropical, which we thought was the best. Until we tried the blueberry. My favorite alcoholic beverage by far and sooooo perfect for hot summer days !
Ben B.
Holt, MI
This is NOT iced tea. It's malt liqueur. That's a big surprise every time i try one. But if you know you're going into a can of malt and not hard tea, it's half way enjoyable. But the taste isn't fantastic. There's a subtle taste of finger nail polish remover. So enjoy!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!