Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #49 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Pretty tasty! Perfect for relaxing on the beach on a summer day. I've bought these a few times while in Bermuda. Can't seem to find them here in Eastern Canada so they're a little treat. Price is reasonable!
Ashley S.
I like these, but I feel like it leaves kind of a bad after taste in my mouth every time I drink them. But on a hot day they are very refreshing.
Danielle B.
Happy Hour Expert
This drink spells trouble!! You can't taste the alcohol and you get drunk pretty quick!! Who doesn't like iced tea in summer??
Kelsey S.
I grew up in Ontario and then moved to Alberta when I was 20, they sold this in Alberta but hadn't started selling in Ontario yet so when I moved here it was my first time trying it and I was so hooked I was telling all my friends back home to keep an eye out for it! Perfect for summer days on the river, tastes just like iced tea!
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL
I tried these and I just did not like them. They seemed to give me a bad after taste in my mouth once I had a few sips. It may just be me, but I'm also not much of a drinker either. I've given them a few tries but I just cant seem to take a liking to them at all.
Breann C.
Red deer, Alberta
I love these! it's my go to drink when having bbq's or get togethers. it doesn't taste very sugary and I cant drink a lot of beer without feeling bloated so it's perfect. It doesn't really taste that much like iced tea though. and I actually prefer the half & half one over the original and that's why I'm giving the Original 4 stars. But I recommend trying Twisted Tea if you are looking for a new go to drink this summer!
Lorna E.
Quesnel, BC
Omg freakin delicious. It's not a strong beverage you can drink a few and feel like you only had one.
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert
These are amazing! They taste just like Iced Tea and I love that they are a malt beverage so you don't have to be quite as careful like the vodka coolers.

They are reasonably priced. Unfortunately in Canada you can only buy the original version and now the different flavors like you can in the US. Great summer drink! I will definitely repurchase this!
Kirsten M.
These are such a great summer drink. They make you want to sit outside by a beach. Great all year round and they sell out super fast in all the store in the summer.
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
I tried the regular iced tea flavor and it was really good, didn't really taste like alcohol a whole bunch whether that's good or bad is up to you! I normally don't like iced tea or Long Island iced tea but this was really good!!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!