Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I grew up in Ontario and then moved to Alberta when I was 20, they sold this in Alberta but hadn't started selling in Ontario yet so when I moved here it was my first time trying it and I was so hooked I was telling all my friends back home to keep an eye out for it! Perfect for summer days on the river, tastes just like iced tea!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Hamilton, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Great Booze . Iced Tea with a little kick .
Yummy , great value and great summer drink. Would gladly buy again
Brit G.
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
I tried the regular iced tea flavor and it was really good, didn't really taste like alcohol a whole bunch whether that's good or bad is up to you! I normally don't like iced tea or Long Island iced tea but this was really good!!
Caity M.
Caity M.
Whitby, ON
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I've been an iced tea addict my whole life (thanks mom and dad) so I've been always searching for some way to combine it with drinking and this is perfect! Nice on summer days by the pool or lake, enjoyed cold with friends.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL
I tried these and I just did not like them. They seemed to give me a bad after taste in my mouth once I had a few sips. It may just be me, but I'm also not much of a drinker either. I've given them a few tries but I just cant seem to take a liking to them at all.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
These are such a great summer drink. They make you want to sit outside by a beach. Great all year round and they sell out super fast in all the store in the summer.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I love twisted teas! They taste just like regular ice tea, and not too strong. I drink these every time I want a drink to kick back and relax.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
Got this the other day for my cookout. I have to say, it wasn't as good as I expected. But it was still very refreshing. I kind of wish that it was a little sweeter. But otherwise it was pretty delicious.
Dj T.
Dj T.
Chipman, NB
Love this! It has an amazing iced tea taste with the right amount of kick. Its a great drink to just sip on in the pool or to have out at the parties, i give this five stars no problem.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Light and crisp and wonderful on a hot summer day. Flavour is not overpowering and after taste is pleasant.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???