Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #57 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Awesome
Summer drink! Tastes like
Old fashioned ice tea, booze is barely noticeable in it. Definitely possible to have too many so pace yourself but they are delicious and definitely will repurchase and recommend.
Katie M.
Halifax , NS
If you enjoy Canadian style iced tea this product is for you. It's not too sweet and is perfect for a beach party or BBQ. They are a little on the pricey side in Nova Scotia but worth it. They sell out pretty quickly during the first few warm weeks of spring/summer
Ashley K.
Pickering , ON
Nope this are gross!! Me and my boyfriend are huge Ice tea fans and this is the worst Twisted Ice Tea, I have tried better. The packaging is cute though. I do recommend trying this at-least one because I have some friends who swear by this drink!!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
These are okay. However I can really taste the alcohol which isn't something I like. They aren't too carbonated though which is really nice. They are affordable, but I probably wouldn't buy these again.
kellymarie ..
Prince George, BC
Probably the better alternative to other alcoholic beverages that are artificial flavoured. I tend to like flavours that I've had and like, so at least ice tea is drinkable.
Heather B.
Warren, OH
Twisted tea is refreshing and is the perfect alcohol choice for any occasion. It does not have a hard alcohol taste. The label usually has a picture of a real life consumer. They also include words on their caps. This way you can collect them and use them to create sentences and stories. It will always be a favorite for my significant other and I.
Breann C.
Red deer, Alberta
I love these! it's my go to drink when having bbq's or get togethers. it doesn't taste very sugary and I cant drink a lot of beer without feeling bloated so it's perfect. It doesn't really taste that much like iced tea though. and I actually prefer the half & half one over the original and that's why I'm giving the Original 4 stars. But I recommend trying Twisted Tea if you are looking for a new go to drink this summer!
Heidi C.
MAckay Siding, NS
These are one of my favorite summer time drinks. They are so refreshing when they are ice cold. Be careful though they are easy to drink and you can quickly have them all gone before you now it. My only thing that I dislike like is the next morning they leave a bad after taste. However I think it is worth it. Here in Nova Scotia they tend to be over priced and sometimes I think that can deter potential customers
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are amazing! They taste just like Iced Tea and I love that they are a malt beverage so you don't have to be quite as careful like the vodka coolers.

They are reasonably priced. Unfortunately in Canada you can only buy the original version and now the different flavors like you can in the US. Great summer drink! I will definitely repurchase this!
Kelsey S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I grew up in Ontario and then moved to Alberta when I was 20, they sold this in Alberta but hadn't started selling in Ontario yet so when I moved here it was my first time trying it and I was so hooked I was telling all my friends back home to keep an eye out for it! Perfect for summer days on the river, tastes just like iced tea!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!