Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #85 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are amazing! They taste just like Iced Tea and I love that they are a malt beverage so you don't have to be quite as careful like the vodka coolers.

They are reasonably priced. Unfortunately in Canada you can only buy the original version and now the different flavors like you can in the US. Great summer drink! I will definitely repurchase this!
Kelsey S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I grew up in Ontario and then moved to Alberta when I was 20, they sold this in Alberta but hadn't started selling in Ontario yet so when I moved here it was my first time trying it and I was so hooked I was telling all my friends back home to keep an eye out for it! Perfect for summer days on the river, tastes just like iced tea!
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
These are amazing ! I'm not really a drinker because i hate the taste of alcohol so its really hard for me to find something that i actually like ! I'm obsessed with Iced Tea so one of my friends made me try these and let me tell you... these taste exactly like Iced Tea. If no one told me that it was alcohol I would have never guessed. So yummy !
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
I tried the regular iced tea flavor and it was really good, didn't really taste like alcohol a whole bunch whether that's good or bad is up to you! I normally don't like iced tea or Long Island iced tea but this was really good!!
Meghan C.
These are great for hot summer days just relaxing having a few drinks on your deck. I think it is reasonably priced. I think it tastes pretty close to ice tea although the aftertaste is where you can taste the alcohol. I would recommend these to others as the perfect summer drink.
Alannah E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Everyone was raving about these a few summers back so I finally decided to try them. I'm not sure why the buzz about them was so big, they're alright. nothing amazing, kind of have a funny after taste.
Caity M.
Toronto, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I've been an iced tea addict my whole life (thanks mom and dad) so I've been always searching for some way to combine it with drinking and this is perfect! Nice on summer days by the pool or lake, enjoyed cold with friends.
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Pretty tasty! Perfect for relaxing on the beach on a summer day. I've bought these a few times while in Bermuda. Can't seem to find them here in Eastern Canada so they're a little treat. Price is reasonable!
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL
I tried these and I just did not like them. They seemed to give me a bad after taste in my mouth once I had a few sips. It may just be me, but I'm also not much of a drinker either. I've given them a few tries but I just cant seem to take a liking to them at all.
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
Got this the other day for my cookout. I have to say, it wasn't as good as I expected. But it was still very refreshing. I kind of wish that it was a little sweeter. But otherwise it was pretty delicious.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!