Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #49 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
These are amazing and the perfect drink for the pool or at the beach!! Taste just like the real mixed drink and will get the job done!
Meredith H.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought these thinking that they would have a strong tea flavor, but they taste terrible! They are nothing like tea, but instead taste like chemicals. It was not worth the purchase and I will never buy them again.
kellymarie ..
Prince George, BC
Probably the better alternative to other alcoholic beverages that are artificial flavoured. I tend to like flavours that I've had and like, so at least ice tea is drinkable.
Katie M.
Halifax , NS
If you enjoy Canadian style iced tea this product is for you. It's not too sweet and is perfect for a beach party or BBQ. They are a little on the pricey side in Nova Scotia but worth it. They sell out pretty quickly during the first few warm weeks of spring/summer
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
Nope this are gross!! Me and my boyfriend are huge Ice tea fans and this is the worst Twisted Ice Tea, I have tried better. The packaging is cute though. I do recommend trying this at-least one because I have some friends who swear by this drink!!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
These are okay. However I can really taste the alcohol which isn't something I like. They aren't too carbonated though which is really nice. They are affordable, but I probably wouldn't buy these again.
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
My friends and I LOVE Twisted Tea. It is so tasty and refreshing. It is also really reasonably priced. It's not just a great summer drink, it's great all year round.
Jeanette G.
Hamilton, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Great Booze . Iced Tea with a little kick .
Yummy , great value and great summer drink. Would gladly buy again
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
Got this the other day for my cookout. I have to say, it wasn't as good as I expected. But it was still very refreshing. I kind of wish that it was a little sweeter. But otherwise it was pretty delicious.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
Best cooler! So refreshing on a hot summers day. I always get these because they taste great and they don't make you too bloated.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
Is there a strong peach flavor present or is it more subtle? I've had the regular and half&half ones but not these! They sound super yummy!