Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Pretty tasty! Perfect for relaxing on the beach on a summer day. I've bought these a few times while in Bermuda. Can't seem to find them here in Eastern Canada so they're a little treat. Price is reasonable!
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
These are okay. However I can really taste the alcohol which isn't something I like. They aren't too carbonated though which is really nice. They are affordable, but I probably wouldn't buy these again.
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Happy Hour Expert
Everyone was raving about these a few summers back so I finally decided to try them. I'm not sure why the buzz about them was so big, they're alright. nothing amazing, kind of have a funny after taste.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Sudbury, ON
Really good! Not too sugary so I don't feel like I'm going throw up after 1 or 2. Perfect for having a few drinks with friends while enjoying the sunshine
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
Best cooler! So refreshing on a hot summers day. I always get these because they taste great and they don't make you too bloated.
Lorna E.
Lorna E.
Quesnel, BC
Omg freakin delicious. It's not a strong beverage you can drink a few and feel like you only had one.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Red deer, Alberta
I love these! it's my go to drink when having bbq's or get togethers. it doesn't taste very sugary and I cant drink a lot of beer without feeling bloated so it's perfect. It doesn't really taste that much like iced tea though. and I actually prefer the half & half one over the original and that's why I'm giving the Original 4 stars. But I recommend trying Twisted Tea if you are looking for a new go to drink this summer!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
MacKay Siding, Nova Scotia
These are one of my favorite summer time drinks. They are so refreshing when they are ice cold. Be careful though they are easy to drink and you can quickly have them all gone before you now it. My only thing that I dislike like is the next morning they leave a bad after taste. However I think it is worth it. Here in Nova Scotia they tend to be over priced and sometimes I think that can deter potential customers
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert
These are amazing! They taste just like Iced Tea and I love that they are a malt beverage so you don't have to be quite as careful like the vodka coolers.

They are reasonably priced. Unfortunately in Canada you can only buy the original version and now the different flavors like you can in the US. Great summer drink! I will definitely repurchase this!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I grew up in Ontario and then moved to Alberta when I was 20, they sold this in Alberta but hadn't started selling in Ontario yet so when I moved here it was my first time trying it and I was so hooked I was telling all my friends back home to keep an eye out for it! Perfect for summer days on the river, tastes just like iced tea!
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???