Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
marissa s.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I tried this, and the price is decent from where my husband, and I bought from. It needs to be cold, or otherwise it's just okay. If you get the cans, you need to tilt the can up and down to mix it.
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
I personally really like the preach version, ice cold on a hot day. A lot of my friends find the peach taste a bit artificial.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
These are dangerous! They go down so easily and hit the spot on a hot summer day. They pair well with a rocking chair and a front porch. Look out, though, as you might find more than your chair rocking after a couple of these!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Taste best ice cold. Not to strong definitely has the iced tea flavor good for sipping when you just want to relax.
Holly L.
Holly L.
These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content. pretty cheap as well
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I really enjoy the peach flavor in this tea. This drink has a nice tea flavor as well. Goes down so easy, especially on a hot day. This is great warmed up on a cold day too!
Cheri O.
Cheri O.
Concrete, WA
Taste is a little strong much rather have Mikes hard Lemonade.Perfect for summer time over ice
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
My husband, and I absolutely love these teas!! they are our go-to drink while relaxing at home! :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Warren, OH
Twisted tea is refreshing and is the perfect alcohol choice for any occasion. It does not have a hard alcohol taste. The label usually has a picture of a real life consumer. They also include words on their caps. This way you can collect them and use them to create sentences and stories. It will always be a favorite for my significant other and I.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
These are great for hot summer days just relaxing having a few drinks on your deck. I think it is reasonably priced. I think it tastes pretty close to ice tea although the aftertaste is where you can taste the alcohol. I would recommend these to others as the perfect summer drink.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???