Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT

BY TWISTED TEA #70 in Iced Tea

Twisted Tea® Original Hard Iced Tea.
True iced tea taste.
5% alcohol by volume. see more...

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea  - 12 CT
Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - 12 CT
  • "These are really good on a hot summer night, they are extremely delicious and have a high alcohol content." in 2 reviews
  • "I love iced tea so i though these would be perfect and although i really do love this drink it's not a very strong tea flavor and they give me terrible heartburn! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love, love, love long island ice teas and this is as close as I can get without either having to go to a bar that knows how to properly make them (lots of bars say they make them but only a few make them well) or trying to mix one up myself at home." in 2 reviews
  • "The original Twisted Tea does have a slight alcohol taste but is still good." in 1 review
  • "Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors!" in 1 review
Shawna N.
Shawna N.
I'm not one for peach flavored tea. But this is delicious. Perfect for a hot summer day out by the pool or relaxing by a campfire
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious choice for a hot summer day, especially to enjoy outdoors! Not as sugary as some other malt beverages, great variety of flavors that you get without messing around with various alcohols and mixers, and a just-right alcohol content.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I was surprised and how little I had to have of these to feel tipsy! If you want a good solid drink but not straight liquor, this is a good alternative. It had a good flavor and was refreshing. The only thing I had personally was a splitting headache in the morning and I only had two!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Actually really impressed with this product. The tea taste is good and refreshing and it does get you tipsy!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Elmer, NJ
I know a lot of people who drink this and they love it. I can't drink it but I've only heard positive things about it.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
These are pretty tasty i like the peach one loads. Fantastic for those hot summer days with a great little kick.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I enjoy this on a hot summers day but I also drink it all other times of the year. Real Tea taste without the after taste
Mishelle F.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, Ma
Absolutely LOVE these drinks! They're amazing tea flavor with alcohol mixed in, how perfect? They're so smooth and delicious, and go down with ease. You can't really even tell you're drinking alcohol. All of their flavors are delicious as well. Cheap way to enjoy a great drink, and not get completely hammered.
valarie t.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't care for this flavor but the original one is way better and honesty i don't even care for those too much
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
My favorite of the twisted teas. Wish they would bring this back full time!
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Just wondering if this drink was worth getting? I'm not one to like a strong alcohol flavor in these types of drinks.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How is the taste of this tea? I feel like it might be too strong of sugary?
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these any good?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How much of the peach can you taste of is it just a subtle touch?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do they taste any good???