Twisted Sista Intensive Leave In Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by member-a756df4ea

BY TWISTED SISTA

New Intensive Leave-In Conditioner Feeds Moisture Back into Starved Hair 2 With Coconut, Avocado Almond Oil 3 Formulated For All Curl Textures Hair Types Feeds moisture back into starved hair that is prone to frizz. Designed to deliver intensive conditioning where needed without making the roots greasy or hair feeling lank. Will not weigh hair down. Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils. This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

Ada P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This by far has been my favorite leave in conditioner. It curls my hair nicely and tamed my frizz. My favorite thing about this is that I can pack it on (I also use it to style my hair) and my hair won't feel heavy. It also keeps my hair soft and my curls bouncy.
Keda M.
Portland, OR
Light product, under 9 dollars and has amazing slip. First time use my hair was moisturized and felt great. I wish it was a bit thicker though.
Great product and size for the price. I recently purchased it and used a few times. I really like that it's a lightweight conditioner and its also sticky but doesn't feel sticky on my hair only hands. It's leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also. Smells nice. It's not a strong smell.
Kaitlin S.
We use this on my boyfriends daughters hair (she is Jamaican and Colombian with curly hair) and it smells great and keeps her hair light and soft and bouncy all day. It's a really good product. Definitely recommend for curly hair!
Tahlia C.
Clarksville, TN
I believe this is the one I have (It's in different packaging ) but I am IN LOVE with this leave in conditioner ! I've had it for a little over a year now, and I'm sad because I am finally down to my last drop. It was perfect to use with the L.O.C. method especially because it is so moisturizing on it's own. I will definitely repurchase-I just hope the formula if the same.
Alondra A.
Really good. Keeps your hair soft and make it easy to get your hair done into any hairstyle you want.