BY TWISTED SISTA

Instantly eliminates frizz, adds moisture & shine. Twisted sista de-frizz polishing serum transforms dry frizzy locks into hair that is perfectly smooth, shiny and softly moisturised. Formulated to lock in moisture and block out the effetcs of troublesome humidity, for maximum style, control and improved manageability. see more...

Kellyyy V.
Clover
LOVEEE all of twista sista products! I think they are the best out of all the products for natural curly hair! Does great on the frizz! Keeps it moisturized! Detangles great also! Recommend for anybody looking for great natural hair products
Ariana B.
Fort Drum
I habe naturally curly hair that hard to mange but a couple pumps of this and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. I also have 2 little girls i use it on. It didn't cost too much and is worth every penny. It meets my needs and would recommend it to my friends.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
This is a great serum! I have curly ethnic hair and it really adds shine but no oily residue! It really met my expectations! The price is great ! I would definitely purchase this product again. I highly recommend it.
Mo p.
I love how my hair looks when I add this to the finished style. Smells great. And leaves my hair shiny and bouncy without it looking greasy.
Laura G.
Smells amazing, like watermelon. Definitely does smooth frizzy hair but can be slightly sticky and greasy looking if too much is used. I prefer to use on damp hair before blow drying but can also be used on dry hair if extra moisture is needed.