Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme

by Twisted Sista

A great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Crème will help define your natural locks. Bring life back into your curls with this creamy activator while eliminating frizz and adding shine, volume, and more bounce to usually lifeless hair. With the natural ingredients of Coconut, Almond, and Avocado Oils, this styler will liven up your hairstyles while adding intense moisture to your hair needs. This cruelty-free product gives your curls the ultimate definition without leaving it crunchy like other curl definers.

What it is: A creamy styling lotion for curls.

What it does: Stimulates the natural look of curls leaving them voluminous and defined.

Key ingredients: Coconut, Avocado, and Almond Oils to help with hair shine, define curl texture, and reduce frizz.

NaturallyCurly Recommends: Great for thicker, more coily hair textures that need extra definition and moisture.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalys Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Salicilate.

Usage: Apply a generous amount into your hands after washing hair and run through wet strands from root to tip. Apply more if needed, depending on hair texture. Naturally hair dry and then apply a diffuser or blow drying to help style. It is the ultimate solution for double strand twisting and braiding. Let loose and style wildly as desired. Hair styles will remain soft and frizz-free for up to 24 hours.

How does this curl cream work in humidity?
Any suggestions as to where to buy this in store? ☺☺
Does this truly eliminate frizz for someone like me who has 4b type hair?
Start your review of Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by Nicola P.
As I get older, my hair has gone from straight to wavy to big curls. It gets unruly sometimes & this hair creme is Great for taming the frizz & separating the curls so they don’t matte up. I bought a full size bottle to help with my sometimes-there-sometimes-gone curls & it works a lot- especially in the summer heat BC I’m outdoors A Lot this summer!! #hotcurlsummer Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by Juliana C.
Purchased at: Target
My absolutely favorite curling cream for my princess hair. Is seriously the best and the smells is great too, leave the hair on place all day long and she is a gymnast she can’t stay still lol 😆
ṿıċṭȏяıѧ R.
Buford Georgia
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by ṿıċṭȏяıѧ R.
This define the curls in my head and it lasted a good week. Didn’t have to do much to maintain my twist outlook and it felt amazing with this product in it. I would definitely recommend this for some people that do twist outs or washing girls because this is perfect for that
laura B.
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by laura B.
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag, and the main reason why I dont give it a 5 star is because I wasnt a fan of the smell ... it's a little odd for me. Even my son said it smelled yucky.... HOWEVER it does exactly what it says it definitely shapes and defines the curls, the lotion is a little thick which is what I believe helps with the frizz. However it didnt kept my frizz entirely down. Now mind you I only wash my hair once or twice a week. It lasted me the whole time, I didnt had to "refresh " my hair or anything. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. The smell kind of fades out after a few hours. I also believe the more kinky your hair is the better the product will work on your hair.
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by Dana S.
I love this cream! It smells amazing and is very affordable. You can usually find this brand in discount stores such as tj Maxx, Nordstrom, Ross. It makes my hair feel so soft.
Estefany P.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I loveeeeee this produc!!! It’s my secret when I want to do flexi rods on my hair. I love it! My hair feels so soft and my curls has a long lasting! Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme
Tammy K.
Edna
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by Tammy K.
I bought this on a wim at a discount store bc I love trying new curly hair products. I like how it defines curls but doesn’t make your hair crunchy. I think it wears well. I only wash my hair about twice a week so I don’t dry it out and all I do is spray some water on it to reactivate!
Ashley M.
Love the coconut scent. Very thick and creamy. Only needs alittle. Really helps my hair stat curly all day. Got this in a mini gift bag. Think I'll be getting the big size.
brittani C.
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by brittani C.
This is a product ive been waiting for! This curl activator creme helps define my waves/curls but most importantly it controls my crazy frizz. It doesn't leave my hair oily and keeps my frizz under control all day.
Daysia W.
Charleston, MS
Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme uploaded by Daysia W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was my first time using this product! I was scared to at first but I was so happy that I did! In the photo you see my curls are very flawless looking I’m so satisfied with the result of this product!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...