BY TWISTED SISTA

A great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Crème will help define your natural locks. Bring life back into your curls with this creamy activator while eliminating frizz and adding shine, volume, and more bounce to usually lifeless hair. With the natural ingredients of Coconut, Almond, and Avocado Oils, this styler will liven up your hairstyles while adding intense moisture to your hair needs. This cruelty-free product gives your curls the ultimate definition without leaving it crunchy like other curl definers.

What it is: A creamy styling lotion for curls.

What it does: Stimulates the natural look of curls leaving them voluminous and defined.

Key ingredients: Coconut, Avocado, and Almond Oils to help with hair shine, define curl texture, and reduce frizz.

NaturallyCurly Recommends: Great for thicker, more coily hair textures that need extra definition and moisture.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalys Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Salicilate.

Usage: Apply a generous amount into your hands after washing hair and run through wet strands from root to tip. Apply more if needed, depending on hair texture. Naturally hair dry and then apply a diffuser or blow drying to help style. It is the ultimate solution for double strand twisting and braiding. Let loose and style wildly as desired. Hair styles will remain soft and frizz-free for up to 24 hours.

Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
I wanted to like this but it honestly doesn’t work well with my hair and the weather in south Texas. I have course loose curls and at times it starts to look puffy in some places. It also looks horrible the next day. Gets knotted more easily and leave a lot of build up. I definitely like Miss Jessie’s multicultural curls better.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I bought this product when it was my first time seeing it in stores. I am a product junkie and if I see something new it has to go in the cart. I have 3c/4a curls and this product leaves my curls moisturized and defined. With this product a little goes a long way. If you use to much your hair can become weighed down and greasy feeling. I enjoyed this product but I have other stylers that work better. So I would not repurchase it but would type other products from this brand.
Tina C.
I love this for curly hair! Smells good and leaves hair soft and manageable with out frizz. Non oily for all types of hair. Cute bottles and they do not leak so are easy to travel with Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme
Dana S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm on my second tube. I use it as the C in my LOC (G) method. I top it with a bit of gel for more definition/hold.  The smell is not overewhelminh- just clean smelling. For the price it does a good job as compared to some of the other natural curly brands that are not friendly to my budget (Camille rose, miss Jessie's). I will probably go back for another tube when I'm through my current one.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I have fine curly hair and tried this product after the shower alone, dry, and on my damp hair with some gel. The smell is amazing and probably the only reason I still keep this around. It's not a terrible product, when I used it alone it left my curls soft, but it does not control frizz that well. When I paired it with a gel it was a bit better, however it does not control frizz the whole day and must be reapplied. On dry hair it helped frizz a little but not too much. The cream is very thick too. In all this product does not do much for my hair and I am still sticking with my usual staple leave in conditioner. Perhaps this may work better on different hair types, maybe someone with coarser, kinkier hair than mine!
Vivian B.
This stuff works nicely when used in a LIGHT amount. I have very thick hair and 2C curls but if I use too much of this product my hair will be oily and look like I haven't showered in days. If used in small amounts, however, this stuff will calm my frizz. I have also noticed that if you apply it closer to the roots it makes the hair greasy looking as well. I would suggest light amounts and only near the middle to ends of your hair for the best results.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I love this product. It leaves my curls in place and avoids frizz without leaving my hair crunchy or hard feeling. I would recommend this to any curly haired girl who loves to try new things. This is definitely an essential in my hair products
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Snagged this baby for a steller $2.50 on clearance at Walgreens. I have blond damaged bleached curly hair so there's no such thing as too much for me but when my hair was dark it can for sure be oily. I also loved the smell. I'm a sucker for lemongrass and was excited to realize this has that scent as well
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the Twisted Sista Curl Activator. IT smells great. I noticed it controled my frizz wich is great because at times my curls get verry kinky. Also I no longer use hair gell which breaks my hair. And it's a very light feel and doesn't make my hair oily.
Alexis A.
Champaign, IL
I have very kinky, tight curls. While this product did reduce frizz, it was very drying. I tried pairing with a leave in conditioner and coconut oil, still my hair was very dry. I passed this product along to another friend with natural hair with a different curl pattern and she had the same complaints.
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Does this product really help activate curls?
Keyana W.
San Marcos, TX
Does this truly eliminate frizz for someone like me who has 4b type hair?
Madylyn T.
Riverside, CA
Any suggestions as to where to buy this in store? ☺☺
Wonder if this works with curly hair that's been fried by perms
Danielle I.
Is this product really worth the hype?