Twisted Sista Curl Activator uploaded by Mary V.

BY TWISTED SISTA

[Urban Therapy] Twisted Sista Curl Activator.
[Cream moisturiser to activate curls & eliminate frizz].
100 ml e 3.38 fl oz. see more...

• Does this truly eliminate frizz for someone like me who has 4b type...1 Answers
  • Is this product any different than other curl enh...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product really help activate curls?1 Answers
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
This stuff works nicely when used in a LIGHT amount. I have very thick hair and 2C curls but if I use too much of this product my hair will be oily and look like I haven't showered in days. If used in small amounts, however, this stuff will calm my frizz. I have also noticed that if you apply it closer to the roots it makes the hair greasy looking as well. I would suggest light amounts and only near the middle to ends of your hair for the best results.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Snagged this baby for a steller $2.50 on clearance at Walgreens. I have blond damaged bleached curly hair so there's no such thing as too much for me but when my hair was dark it can for sure be oily. I also loved the smell. I'm a sucker for lemongrass and was excited to realize this has that scent as well
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the Twisted Sista Curl Activator. IT smells great. I noticed it controled my frizz wich is great because at times my curls get verry kinky. Also I no longer use hair gell which breaks my hair. And it's a very light feel and doesn't make my hair oily.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this Twisted Sista Curl Activator. It controls my frizz and smells good. It's the best products I've found for my hair in a long time.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm on my second tube. I use it as the C in my LOC (G) method. I top it with a bit of gel for more definition/hold.  The smell is not overewhelminh- just clean smelling. For the price it does a good job as compared to some of the other natural curly brands that are not friendly to my budget (Camille rose, miss Jessie's). I will probably go back for another tube when I'm through my current one.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
My holy grail product. I have very curly hair and it needs something to take it. I have tried just about every curl product from gel to mousse and all curl creams. This product is amazing. It was discontinued at every store in my area but I now order it online.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Champaign , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very kinky, tight curls. While this product did reduce frizz, it was very drying. I tried pairing with a leave in conditioner and coconut oil, still my hair was very dry. I passed this product along to another friend with natural hair with a different curl pattern and she had the same complaints.
Marelynnnn _.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because as I'm transitioning to natural hair state I have so much frizz going on and this product helped a lot with the frizz.
Josseline M.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I love this product. It leaves my curls in place and avoids frizz without leaving my hair crunchy or hard feeling. I would recommend this to any curly haired girl who loves to try new things. This is definitely an essential in my hair products
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine curly hair and tried this product after the shower alone, dry, and on my damp hair with some gel. The smell is amazing and probably the only reason I still keep this around. It's not a terrible product, when I used it alone it left my curls soft, but it does not control frizz that well. When I paired it with a gel it was a bit better, however it does not control frizz the whole day and must be reapplied. On dry hair it helped frizz a little but not too much. The cream is very thick too. In all this product does not do much for my hair and I am still sticking with my usual staple leave in conditioner. Perhaps this may work better on different hair types, maybe someone with coarser, kinkier hair than mine!
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Where can I find this product?
Keyana W.
Keyana W.
San Marcos, TX
Does this truly eliminate frizz for someone like me who has 4b type hair?
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really help activate curls?
Wonder if this works with curly hair that's been fried by perms
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really worth the hype?