Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Trina W.Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by vee c.

BY TWISTED SISTA

De-Frizz Revitalise Curls in an Instant Farewell to Frizz 4 Natural Moisturising Argan Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray revitalises and revives curls to give amazing frizz free curl definition in no time at all. Delivers volume, shine and big curl bounce whenever you need it. Formulated to block out the effects of troublesome humidity. Ideal for curly, kinky or wavy hair. see more...

Denise C.
08816
Love this product

I have 2c hair great on frizzy hair I loved for 2nd day hair and 3rd day hair .
Easy to maintain just spray a little easy when your hair knots up from sleeping .
Smells great I highly recommend this product.
Kassiah P.
This product really is for everyone and anyone with curly hair. I have very fine hair and this product when applied to my wet hair has made my curls bouncier! It lasts for awhile. I notice it's not as effective about 3/4 of the way through my day. I bought this product at Kroger. Overall, great buy!
Megan T.
This product allows me to wear my hair naturally curly. I wash my hair with Tre'semme Un -shampoo, then I condition it work Tre'semme Un-conditioner. Using a wide tooth comb, I comb my hair and leave the conditioner in from 3-5 minutes. Then I rinse and scrunch out the excess water. I then grab my natural ingredient listed Twisted Sista curl spray. I spray the entire head, root to tip. I then scrunch the hair all over and Voila ... I am done! My curls look good and no frizz! Due to this product working so well i will be trying out some of their other products! Also, smells great too!
Trina W.
Illinois
This is a staple product for me, because my dark sandy brown hair with its bronze highlights need the frizz relief and this works on my super thick frizzy hair
vee c.
This spray keeps my hair hydrated, smells lovely and helps to revitalise my curls. It also helps eliminate frizz which is a must for my hair. It isn't too expensive either. Its actually probably one of the cheaper products I have purchased and is available in mainstream stores.Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray