Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz

by Twisted Sista

De-Frizz Revitalise Curls in an Instant Farewell to Frizz 4 Natural Moisturising Argan Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray revitalises and revives curls to give amazing frizz free curl definition in no time at all. Delivers volume, shine and big curl bounce whenever you need it. Formulated to block out the effects of troublesome humidity. Ideal for curly, kinky or wavy hair.

Anyone with wavy hair use this to enhance curls? I'm waiting for it to arrive and I'll share pics asap. #TwistedSista [brand:twisted-sista]
Cual ha ácido tu expe?
Cual ha ácido tu expe?
Start your review of Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Ashley R.
This product wasn’t for me , it made my hair dry . Most curl hair is normal dry and they need moisturizing products... this did not do it for me. This did not control frizz
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Dina H.
I love this spray. It’s a spray for your hair. It wakes up tired sagging curls. I have used this on both dry and damp hair. Both work. I honestly don’t know the retail cost of this product because I have a subscription from Ipsy and that’s how I got it. If there was anything that I would do to improve this, I would change the pump. It comes out more like a stream rather than a spray I would have also loved a larger bottle. I have used this in the past and went through it rather quickly. The other nice thing about this is the lovely tropical scent. I would definitely recommend this!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Mindy R.
This did not do much for my hair. I thought I'd give it a try to enhance my wavy hair. I do like this because I can use it as a leave in conditioner, it also helps with frizz. So it's not a loss totally. I only paid a few bucks for it as an Ipsy add on. I'd recommend this for Intense curls to define them.
Birjees A.
Culver City, CA
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Birjees A.
I got this in my #ipsyglambag. What an amazing product for people like me. My hair can’t decide to be curly, wavy or frizzy. Used it today for the first time after shower in damp hair. Used it sparingly as wasn’t sure if it’s going to make my hair greasy and flat. It didn’t bring my hair down. Made the curls come out so nice. Four hours now, air dry. So far so good. Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz #influenster #shorthair #lovecurls
Penny G.
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Penny G.
I am pretty impressed with how this worked on my wavy hair. The smell is pleasant and although my spritzer makes the product come out weird it gets the job done. My hair is long but I find that I only need to spray it a few times to cover everywhere. I notice my waves get very bouncy and soft. When I am though with this, I plan on purchasing a full bottle.
Nya L.
Horn Lake , MS
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Nya L.
I thought it would bring moisture to my curls but it seemed as though it would only mask them. Product gave me more of a watered down feeling. Not so effective in my opinion. Add oils instead of water.
Sarah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Sarah C.
I wish I would have had this years ago. It smells so good and makes my curls defined and bouncy. It is affordable.
Shetye C.
I really [email protected] spray over others I have tried. It takes frizz and I can scrunch back curls in the morning. Went back and got another bottle to keep at work.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
1,041 reviews
Was very excited to try this product that I picked up at Marshall’s for 499. I’ve never seen this brand before but I thought I’d give it a try. So I was doing my hair as I normally do and it was a little extra frizzy so I sprayed this in same-day wash hair and it worked miracles it’s with my friends and it made me have bouncy curls. So I went back and bought three more bottles.
Suze C.
Snow Hill, MD
I went to Marshalls searching for a product that will help my curls to last all day. I found this little bottle “30 seconds curls Spray. First day let see, am hopping it refresh my curls. The smell is okay.