Twisted Ring Pop, .5oz, 24 Ring Pops/order

by Ring Pops

Twisted Ring Pop .5 oz. in a 24-piece pack

What flavors would anyone suggest for this type of candy?
Start your review of Twisted Ring Pop, .5oz, 24 Ring Pops/order!
Product Highlights
“They are something you never get to old for!” in reviews
“they are the perfect little treat for any girl or boy” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ringpops ! they are the best. i used to love them as a kid and even now ill sometimes get them
Middle Island, NY
Best flavor out of the many choices! perfect for all ages. slightly prone to messy fingers though :\
Hawthorne, CA
A childhood favorite and even now I still enjoy eating these tasty ring pops always a good choice
Park Hills, MO
By far the best flavor of Ring Pops. These really bring me back to my childhood. Great for kids!
Fountain Inn, SC
Makes me feel like a kid again! Sweet flavors. Plus, what girl doesn't want a ring?
Fort Gay, WV
Oh yeah brings me back to my childhood once again I lived these dang things
Oh yeah brings me back to my childhood once again I lived these dang things
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello
 My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because it is tasty ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
All the respect and appreciation
Hello
All the respect and appreciation
To see this leads me directly to my childhood, when with all my cousins ​​we were rushing to buy them, and over the years its rich flavor has been maintained, I really love it and I think it is for children and large, I highly recommend it and it is A delicious candy that is worth trying
Trondheim
This ones were so popular when I was younger and they are cute and sweet at the same time. They have many good sweet falvors you can choose from and maybe you find a double flavored ones too, they were my favorits. They are very cheap and they taste very good.
I give these a 3 star not because they don't taste good- because they are delicious, but the concept of kids wearing this on their finger and sucking on it is just not very hygienic, and it can be very sticky. They should made these into suckers.