Twisted Ring Pop, .5oz, 24 Ring Pops/order

by Ring Pops

Twisted Ring Pop .5 oz. in a 24-piece pack

What flavors would anyone suggest for this type of candy?
Start your review of Twisted Ring Pop, .5oz, 24 Ring Pops/order!
Product Highlights
“They are something you never get to old for!” in reviews
“they are the perfect little treat for any girl or boy” in reviews
Nappanee, IN
My son loves these and I did as a kid too! They are something you never get to old for! Great concept and perfect for children of all ages!
I love ring pop! My husband proposed to me with a ring pop and I thought it was serious! Afterwards, he pop out the beautiful diamond ring!
Bella Vista, AR
A cute treat for children. They can wear it for fun but they also have candy. They are a bit messy on the hand because of the hard candy.
This ring of truth that are a nice memory of childhood. Who did not have one? You are the best and to share the taste it is exquisite
Trenton, TN
I always get to nostalgic when I see or buy these! Despite the possibility of a sticky mess and a stained tongue, these are great!
Astoria, NY
My little sister loves these and i used to have them all the time as a kid! For sweet sugary rush, ring pop is your answer!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Remind me so much of my childhood! Great taste, lots of sugar. And beware...they will change the color of your mouth.
Port Orchard, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The kids get these as treats! They love that they look like a ring! I even get one for myself occasionally!
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who didn't love these candies growing up?! I know I did, and now that I have my own kids they love em too.
Shanksville, PA
I like these two flavors together in the ring pop! ring pops are the best and you don't even get messy.