BY RING POPS

Twisted Ring Pop .5 oz. in a 24-piece pack see more...

• What flavors would anyone suggest for this type of candy?8 Answers
  • "they are the perfect little treat for any girl or boy" in 1 review
  • "They are something you never get to old for!" in 1 review
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I swear I am a child and still find myself reaching for ring pop from time to time. These and baby bottle pops where what powered my youth. I loved all the flavors but my absolute favorite was the blue raspberry what I didn't love was the way it would stain my lips and teeth after sucking on one. I love how they expanded their flavor selection from the single flavors to swirled one that I could never find but when I did I was always over joyed. My 2 cons for this candy if you plan of eating or giving your child one of these candies 1. The staining of teeth, lips, skin, clothes (struggle is real) and 2 sometimes the candy will sometimes have random air bubble around the surface or pieces of excess candy which can become sharp and scrap the top or inside of your mouth so keep and eye out for that. Other then that I highly recommend.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Who does not like ring pops? Everyone loves ring pops from little kids to grown ups. I love ring pops and I always like to buy them for my niece and nephews. I also buy them for candy tables and they are a hit at parties. I will continue to buy these for future parties.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Kids love love these. easy buy for the kids and it shuts them up. Great value, they aer always so cheap. and what kid doesn't likethem. get them at Walmart and other convenience grocery stores.= for cheaps, mom's go for it, the kids will want one.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I buy this ring pops from Sam's Club for my household all the time I've been eating Ring Pop since I was a kid and now my kids eat Ring Pops they still have the same Great Taste and the same fun for my daughter who loves to put them on her fingers like she's wearing diamond rings
Ashley  A.
Henderson, MN
Never to old for ring pops! They are always fun and we when used them for our wedding candy buffet. Our guest thought it was so cute and the kids loved them. They were the first bowl empty and glad we had more to place in it.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
True story: When I was a little kid my family used to go canoeing, my parents would buy me a ring pop and a magazine to keep me quite during the ride. Still love them to this day. Such a fun little treat for kids or adults reminiscing :)
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This really takes me back to when I was a child. I used to love ring pops and I still do! I cannot wait until my child is old enough to experience ring pops because they are fruity, delicious and fun!
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
When my husband proposed to me, he bought out a store's supply of ring pops and filled up a box with them and turned them into reasons to marry him. It was a sweet (get it? nudge* nudge*) and thoughtful proposal that left me with way too many ring pops. However, I'll always have a soft spot for these candies.
ANNMARGARET P.
My nephews and nieces love these. Perfect for goody bags when celebrating a special occasion for your kids. They taste delicious, although it can be very sticky but it nothing water, paper towel, and sanitizer can't fix.
These are authentic hunks of crystallized, flavored sugar on a child-sized plastic ring, with the circular plastic guard so you don't get sticky hands. There are three conventional flavors (red, green, and blue) and two mixed flavors
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
What flavors would anyone suggest for this type of candy?