Twistband Hair Ties
#11 in Hair Ties & Clips
4.11 / 5 based on 2041 Reviews
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX

Why would you prefer this over an ordinary hair band?

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
They stay in better, because they aren't round they don't roll out. They are more comfy and I can wear them on my wrist.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Ulen, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
Personally it depends on what I'm doing. For sports I like a normal band because it is tighter and doesn't fall out. Any other time when I want a loose pony or just to throw back my hair at school I like these, but they do tend to fall out more quickly.
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
HIXSON, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
For me they are less likely to get caught in my hair. I have really thick curly hair that tangles easily. They also leave a less noticeable crease in my hair when I use them with dry hair.