Twistband Hair Ties
#11 in Hair Ties & Clips
4.11 / 5 based on 2041 Reviews
Amanda C.
Racine, WI

How well do these stay in the hair?

Toni I.
Toni I.
Gloversville, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
They stay in my hair just fine. I have long fine hair and there are no problems.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Northridge, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
Pretty well.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
5 years, 4 months ago
They stay in my hair extremely well, even for a high ponytail. I have long hair and it's fairly thick and I have no problems with these falling out. I don't use the namebrand Twistbands or Emi Jays, though. I make them myself with foldover elastic I buy on Etsy.