Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Maryville, TN

Does anyone have a problem with their twistbands getting stretched out?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
May 5, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
They're okay, I mean they're really just another pony-tail holder. But then again, can a girl really ever have too many pony tail holders?
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
April 23, 2013, 11:10 p.m.
They do but they do tie, so you just have to untie them and re tie them to size !(=
Alison T.
Alison T.
Feb. 24, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
Sometimes, but as long as you retie them they will still work
Amy V.
Amy V.
Feb. 22, 2013, 9:19 p.m.
There was a slight stretch out, but it wasn't to a point where it was no longer stretchy. For residue and buildup from hair oil and product, I simple toss the twistbands into a delicates laundry pouch and wash them in the washing machine.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Jan. 14, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
I wear mine on my wrist every day. I also shower with it on my wrist. I used the same twistband for over 4 months before I noticed any change in the structure. When using a standard hair tie in the same manner, I noticed that it stretched out and some elastic broke within the first week.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Jan. 8, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
I noticed mine got stretched out and dingy looking after a while.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Jan. 4, 2013, 8:20 a.m.
The single color one didn't, but the printed one did.
Zakiyyah M.
Zakiyyah M.
Dec. 31, 2012, 2:23 p.m.
Mine did.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:16 p.m.
Heat seal the ends as soon as you get a Twistband so it doesn't fray. When it stretches, wash it in hot water in the sink and hit it with a blowdryer on the hottest setting. Or throw it in the dryer with the damp clothes.
Huong N.
Huong N.
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:47 a.m.
Yes ! And it gets stringy and starts to shed.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Dec. 23, 2012, 9:29 a.m.
Yes, and I don't mind, but I've accidentally ran some through the washer and dryer and they went back to normal.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 18, 2012, 9:11 a.m.
All you have to do is untie them and re-tie it again! Super simple. I love mine!

Join Now