Twistband Hair Ties
#6 in Hair Ties & Clips
4.10 / 5 based on 2013 Reviews
Kristen K.
Maryville, TN
Does anyone have a problem with their twistbands getting stretched out?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Johnson City, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
They're okay, I mean they're really just another pony-tail holder. But then again, can a girl really ever have too many pony tail holders?
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Springfield, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
They do but they do tie, so you just have to untie them and re tie them to size !(=
Alison T.
Alison T.
4 years, 9 months ago
Sometimes, but as long as you retie them they will still work
Amy V.
Amy V.
4 years, 9 months ago
There was a slight stretch out, but it wasn't to a point where it was no longer stretchy. For residue and buildup from hair oil and product, I simple toss the twistbands into a delicates laundry pouch and wash them in the washing machine.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Marietta, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I wear mine on my wrist every day. I also shower with it on my wrist. I used the same twistband for over 4 months before I noticed any change in the structure. When using a standard hair tie in the same manner, I noticed that it stretched out and some elastic broke within the first week.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
4 years, 10 months ago
I noticed mine got stretched out and dingy looking after a while.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 10 months ago
The single color one didn't, but the printed one did.
Zakiyyah M.
Zakiyyah M.
Greensboro, NC
Mine did.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
4 years, 10 months ago
Heat seal the ends as soon as you get a Twistband so it doesn't fray. When it stretches, wash it in hot water in the sink and hit it with a blowdryer on the hottest setting. Or throw it in the dryer with the damp clothes.
Huong N.
Huong N.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes ! And it gets stringy and starts to shed.