Twistband Hair Ties
By Twistband Hair Ties
#11 in Hair Ties & Clips
4.11 / 5 based on 2054 Reviews
Heather C.

Did anyone else have an issue with them basically sliding right out of their hair?

Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
No I haven't had any problems with it falling out of my hair! I don't know why people say that
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes!! It is too loose without doubling it and its not stretchy enough to double. They start falling within seconds of pulling up my hair and after they are used once or twice they stretch out in a funny way.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Apparently my hair is just too slick for these, lol
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes!! I don't have thin hair either I just felt that I needed to do another twist for it to be tight to hold! Thought I was the only one!
Paige A.