BY TWISTBAND HAIR TIES #3 in Hair Ties & Clips

Reviews (2014)
  • "The other smooth twistband tends to fall a lot, not secure for a pony tail, my kids are always having to redo their hair. " in 86 reviews
  • "super cute I like that they don't catch my hair but it doesn't work good with thick hair and they stretch out really easily " in 59 reviews
  • "With them not being the traditional hair tie that would barely fit on your wrist and leave a mark, these look cute, aren't tight on your wrist, and look like an accent to your favorite outfit." in 51 reviews
  • "They are overpriced and they are said to not leave creases in your hair, however my hair doesn't stay very well in the hair tie. " in 48 reviews
  • "These never snag my hair, look super cute, come in so many different colors and designs, are super strechy and give my hair a good hold, and can be found basically anywhere." in 42 reviews
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched to these hair ties about 3 years ago. At first they were kind of hard to get used to, because my hair was long and I would struggle getting a tight ponytail. Now 3 years later, I am in love with them. They are ouch less and I find them stylish and easy to use especially for medium hair lengths, but work great for all hair types. I love them in all different colors. They do not hurt my wrist unlike the regular hair ties and these are great, because they do not leave that annoying crease in  my hair. I use them for work, gym, traveling... BASICALLY ALL THE TIME. You could probably make these hair ties, but are very affordable at most drug stores in case you would like to buy some. I highly recommend them.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these after they first came out and the hype was so big about them. I have to say I was not impressed. They’re cute and I got many patterns and colors that I love but they did not work in my hair. My hair is thin and fine and no matter how many times I twisted it around my hair I could not get it right. It was either too loose or too tight. It also has the big knot on it which just looks awful sticking off the ponytail. I don’t see why they’re so loved.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that these hair ties don't pull on your hair at all hardly.

Whenever I put my hair in a ponytail, I usually get the ugliest crease in my hair. It makes it hard to do anything with it after having it up at work, without styling. These typically don't do that to my hair.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
For reference, I'm 6ft tall and my hair is straight and touches my lower back, it's decently thick. These unfortunately never hold my hair up in a tight pony tail or bun, they always become loose and droopy after 20 mins. I only recommend to people who have medium to short hair, that is very thin.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have thick hair and you're looking for a smooth tight ponytail, these are not what you want. I have thick hair and these barely hold it in a loose pony. They're comfy for lounging and sleeping though
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these for my hair and all three of my daughters hair.  They are so soft and do not leave bumps in your hair if you wear it up and then decide to take it down.  I love that they look cute on your wrist as a bracelet until you need it to pull your hair up.  My 9 year old daughter wears them as bracelets even when she already had her hair pulled up.  I love all the fun colors and designs too.  I have actually made these out of elastic so I could make different sizes for myself and my girls.  Great product that you can find at many different stores.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite hair ties and the only ones I use!! They are the only hair ties I've used that don't crease my hair! I can put it up and take it down all day and you can't tell it's been up! I have a ton of them I made myself because they are just made of folded elastic from craft stores! My favorite is my rainbow cheetah pattern!
Kat S.
Omaha, NE
Having extensions, I have to be SUPER careful with what hair bands I use on a daily basis. I have to sleep with my hair in a braid every night. These hair ties are SO good- they don't leave lines and are perfect for sleeping in. Plus, they are a lot harder to lose than normal hair bands for me! They end up sticking around a lot longer. Totally worth the bang for the buck!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this hair ties. This is the only kind of hair tie that I will use in my hair now. I have very thin and fly away hair and these do a great job at holding my hair into a bun or a ponytail and they do not pull out my hair like the other bands do. Love these and they make a great arm accessory.
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colitas, they are the maximum! It's the best I've had to pick my hair. Does not part the hair nor leaves marks. It stretches the right, neither more nor less. Holds the tail very well without falling during the day. They are super practices: they do not weigh, which is great for avoiding headaches; And they do not take up volume, so you can take them anywhere. And the great thing is that you can wear them on your wrist as an ornament without looking bad or ugly.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this damage your hair?
Lauren J.
I've never tried these but I want to.. Do you think they are worth buying?
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Can you purchase them at places other then the website? for example Wal-mart or Target?
Gladys A.
Does any body really like to wear these?
Misato S.
How is it different from regular hair ties?