BY TWISTBAND HAIR TIES #11 in Hair Ties & Clips

Reviews (2041)
  • "The other smooth twistband tends to fall a lot, not secure for a pony tail, my kids are always having to redo their hair. " in 86 reviews
  • "super cute I like that they don't catch my hair but it doesn't work good with thick hair and they stretch out really easily " in 59 reviews
  • "With them not being the traditional hair tie that would barely fit on your wrist and leave a mark, these look cute, aren't tight on your wrist, and look like an accent to your favorite outfit." in 51 reviews
  • "They are overpriced and they are said to not leave creases in your hair, however my hair doesn't stay very well in the hair tie. " in 48 reviews
  • "These never snag my hair, look super cute, come in so many different colors and designs, are super strechy and give my hair a good hold, and can be found basically anywhere." in 42 reviews
meralol86 P.
These hair ties are perfect for when your going to the gym or just doing some outdoor activities. Also I notice that regular hair ties tend to leave a dent I your hair and tend to sag down but these don’t...they don’t leave the dent and also keep your ponytail in place all day long. I highly recommend this product. Also if you have long hair then this is perfect for you.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I switched to these hair ties about 3 years ago. At first they were kind of hard to get used to, because my hair was long and I would struggle getting a tight ponytail. Now 3 years later, I am in love with them. They are ouch less and I find them stylish and easy to use especially for medium hair lengths, but work great for all hair types. I love them in all different colors. They do not hurt my wrist unlike the regular hair ties and these are great, because they do not leave that annoying crease in  my hair. I use them for work, gym, traveling... BASICALLY ALL THE TIME. You could probably make these hair ties, but are very affordable at most drug stores in case you would like to buy some. I highly recommend them.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
I love these little buggers! They are so comfortable in my hair! They hold it in place without pulling or hurting at all. I get headaches and migraines and I can't always have my hair held up, but with these I can, even when I have a headache.... which I love.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love these hair ties for my daughters hair (thin) definitely not mine! I have thick hair and my daughters have thin to medium hair and they work great for them! They do jot leave a crease in the hair which I love most!
Darlene R.
Brimley
These are cool little tie.  Sometimes I feel like they are better than regular ties and sometimes I don’t.  They do still get caught up in my hair and I lose a strand or two.  Also they seem to keep the hold longer, meaning they hold thier shape better.  They are priced fairy too.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
They are cute in concept but they don't work well with my thick hair! When I use them to pull my hair up into a ponytail or even a messy bun it will not hold my hair tight enough for it to stay put.
MK J.
These are great and soft and stretchy. They don’t hurt my hair or nothing, but they don’t hold my hair in a high ponytail because my hair is too long and thick. But other then that I like them.
Kristin W.
South Easton
I love these! They're perfect for when I want my hair up but want to avoid creases, although they are definitely not for if I'm going to be moving around a lot, I have long hair that tends to fall out.
Michelle H.
I love that these hair ties don't pull on your hair at all hardly.

Whenever I put my hair in a ponytail, I usually get the ugliest crease in my hair. It makes it hard to do anything with it after having it up at work, without styling. These typically don't do that to my hair.
Brianna W.
These hairties are amazing for all types of hair. They reduse the possibility of hair breakage and split ends and when pineappled on the top of your head it helps refuse frizz.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Will this damage your hair?
Lauren J.
I've never tried these but I want to.. Do you think they are worth buying?
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Can you purchase them at places other then the website? for example Wal-mart or Target?
Gladys A.
Does any body really like to wear these?
Misato S.
How is it different from regular hair ties?