BY TWISTBAND HAIR TIES

Reviews (2063)
  • "The other smooth twistband tends to fall a lot, not secure for a pony tail, my kids are always having to redo their hair. " in 86 reviews
  • "super cute I like that they don't catch my hair but it doesn't work good with thick hair and they stretch out really easily " in 59 reviews
  • "With them not being the traditional hair tie that would barely fit on your wrist and leave a mark, these look cute, aren't tight on your wrist, and look like an accent to your favorite outfit." in 51 reviews
  • "They are overpriced and they are said to not leave creases in your hair, however my hair doesn't stay very well in the hair tie. " in 48 reviews
  • "These never snag my hair, look super cute, come in so many different colors and designs, are super strechy and give my hair a good hold, and can be found basically anywhere." in 42 reviews
April D.
I bought these in hopes of finding a new hair tie replacement. They come in an assortment of beautiful colors, they are thick and seem to be great quality, and they do not break! The one con to these, is once they stretch out, they don’t go back to their original shape. This is a problem for those of you who may like to wear these on your wrist. You simply cannot do it. Otherwise, good product.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I switched to these hair ties about 3 years ago. At first they were kind of hard to get used to, because my hair was long and I would struggle getting a tight ponytail. Now 3 years later, I am in love with them. They are ouch less and I find them stylish and easy to use especially for medium hair lengths, but work great for all hair types. I love them in all different colors. They do not hurt my wrist unlike the regular hair ties and these are great, because they do not leave that annoying crease in  my hair. I use them for work, gym, traveling... BASICALLY ALL THE TIME. You could probably make these hair ties, but are very affordable at most drug stores in case you would like to buy some. I highly recommend them.
meralol86 P.
These hair ties are perfect for when your going to the gym or just doing some outdoor activities. Also I notice that regular hair ties tend to leave a dent I your hair and tend to sag down but these don’t...they don’t leave the dent and also keep your ponytail in place all day long. I highly recommend this product. Also if you have long hair then this is perfect for you.
Amber B.
louisville
These are more cute than they are useful. I bought a ton of these because I heard they wouldn’t crease your hair if you put your hair up. This was not true and these were not made for thick hair. When I go to put my hair up, I can only wrap the tie around my hair once. Very upsetting because they’re so cute.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
These are cool little tie.  Sometimes I feel like they are better than regular ties and sometimes I don’t.  They do still get caught up in my hair and I lose a strand or two.  Also they seem to keep the hold longer, meaning they hold thier shape better.  They are priced fairy too.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
They are cute in concept but they don't work well with my thick hair! When I use them to pull my hair up into a ponytail or even a messy bun it will not hold my hair tight enough for it to stay put.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I love these! They're perfect for when I want my hair up but want to avoid creases, although they are definitely not for if I'm going to be moving around a lot, I have long hair that tends to fall out.
Krysta W.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these hair ties! They keep your hair in place without ripping it out! Very comfortable to keep on your wrist too! The only thing I don’t like is if you’re wearing it and doing something with your hands such as typing on a keyboard, the part where the tie is gets a little uncomfortable.
Charley B.
Milledgeville
absolutely love these. These are the only type of hair ties I use. They hold my hair amazingly. they last really long without breaking. I wish I could just find them in more stores. they are amazing and very affordable. I would definitely recommend them to other.
Amanda J.
These work great on my long, thick hair! They make my ponytail stay put all day. I normally get headaches while wearing hair ties but not with these! love the variety of colors included! These are high quality hair ties and super affordable! A+++
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Will this damage your hair?
Lauren J.
I've never tried these but I want to.. Do you think they are worth buying?
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Can you purchase them at places other then the website? for example Wal-mart or Target?
Misato S.
How is it different from regular hair ties?
Gladys A.
Does any body really like to wear these?