BY TWIST UP

Twist Up brings to you a crisp, clear taste with a hint of tanginess in a delicious fizzy soda. With every sip you take, the taste of freshly squeezed lemons will refresh your mind and body, and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. You can serve it... see more...

• Caffeine free is all I drink! How much sugar is in Twist ...1 Answers
  • Best dang knock off Sprite I've had in a long time I love...2 Answers
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i got bored and wanted to scan something so here’s this😂. i really like twist more than sprite because it’s cheaper and tastes just as good if not better than regular sprite. i would and have bought this again. i recommend
Kacey C.
It isn't my favorite soft drink but it is pretty good. It has a pretty good flavor and it is inexpensive. It's great for if you have to provide drinks for a lot of people because it is satisfying and doesn't cost too much.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the acidity of this soda, and it's always great in a hot sunny day!!! The price of this soda is always amazing which is why I always rack up when I go shopping!!! This over Pepsi!!
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
I love the crisp taste of this soda. I didn't really expect this to be a replacement for Sprite. But it really is that good and a great sup. When money is tight or section is slim.
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
Just as good as the name brand soda at half the price. If you are going to a picnic or a barbecue this is something i recommend bringing along.
Brandy Z.
This is a great alternative to the more expensive brands like Sprite, or Sierra Mist. Tastes pretty much the same as those.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
this beverage tastes alot like sprite. the cost is less also.the kids dont know the difference. the cans save on the cups
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these sodas they are great I tried these awhile back they are great they tast great and are refreshing
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Tastes good. great alternative to more expensive soda. flavor is exactly the same price is much much better.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Best knock of Sprite I've had in a long time taste soooo good and the price is great
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Best dang knock off Sprite I've had in a long time I love it and the price is great
Christian T.
Caffeine free is all I drink! How much sugar is in Twist Up? Is it any less than Sprite or 7 Up?