Twist Stick RED

by Fran Wilson

Der glatte, schmale, sexy MOODmatcher® Luxe Twist Stick® Lippenstift bietet individuelle Kontrolle sowie einen ganz persönlichen Lippenfarbton. Die schmale konische Spitze ermöglicht eine präzisere Kontour und erleichtert das Betonen der sinnlichen Kurve Ihrer Lippen für einen perfekten Schmollmund innerhalb von Sekunden. Einmaliges Auftragen erhält die Farbe für 12 Stunden mit anhaltender Intensität.

Are these very drying on the lips?
How long does it stay on for?
Does it change color in the light or heat?
Start your review of Twist Stick RED!
Mercedes G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Mercedes G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Blue, Yellow
I have the blue and yellow ones of these. I’m not a huge fan of them, when looking at the packaging they were pretty light colored pinks but when putting them on maaan they came out really dark! The feel of them on my lips is what I’m not that crazy over. They have this powdery feeling when you rub your lips together.
Khapriah S.
Wilmington, DE
This stick is amazing it is very smooth on you lips keeps the moist and is a great color
Lanie G.
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Lanie G.
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Lanie G.
I have two colors that are not listed, 24k Gold and Platinum. Though this isn’t truly a “moodmatcher” lipgloss, it is still very fun. The colors become warmer the more they are moved around on your lips. It is very long lasting and feels great while on and after removed. Would recommend to a friend who likes bold lips.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Michelle D.
It's pretty cool! I found it at TJ Maxx. If you want a more reddish tone buy the green one. They come in orange and yellow.
Anngele V.
Portland, OR
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this doesn't wear that long and does transfer. I'm not interested in trying any other colors. It's a nice lip moisturizer for days at home when crazy color lips is ok, but not if you need something to last all day.
Whitney G.
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Whitney G.
My Fran Wilson Moodmatcher Luxe Twist Stick in the color Dark Pink, came in the $10 OMG... Beautybox5 box. I was sceptical of this product thinking it would be some cheap chapstick but I was so wrong! It stains you lips beautifully and keeps them moisturized. A Must try!
amanda R.
Review for: Orange
This thankfully does not give you orange lips. It does however gives your lips a coral shade leaning more toward pink. Easy to apply and hard to wipe off.
Lynley M.
winchester
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
Review for: Green
Product is very unique. I was very surprised that it lasted so long and [email protected] it changed my lip color. It looked as if I put on a pink gloss!
Kelsey R.
Holland, MA
The first lipstick I ever bought. Lured me in with the fun concept of color change. Did not disappoint, fun to use and it looks great! Definite win here. Love the color and love how long lasting it is. Sometimes pair with a bit of gloss to kick it up a bit.
Adalgisa C.
Twist Stick RED uploaded by Adalgisa C.
Review for: Green, Red
Lo amo, es realmente muy bueno. Tiene una textura suave que se sienten los labios humectados y hidratados. Lo mejor de todo es la durabilidad y aspecto natural que deja. El tono verde cambia a un rosadito palido. Un tip es que se puede conseguir a bajo costo en Marshall Store por $2.99