BY TWIST

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Made From Plants Dye Free 2 Hand-Sewn 3 Earth Friendly All Household Uses: Kitchen 1 Furniture 4 Bathroom 3 Outdoor Meet Twistbr We believe in a clean world. And that means more than sparkling countertops. It means paying attention to what goes into our products. Please clean kindly. 6 Sponges ~ 4.3 x 2.8 x 0.8 in Each see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Missy T.
I use Twist Scrub Sponges for my homemade dryer sheets and they work wonderfully! I bought these because they were plant based natural sponges and I put them in about a cup or two of water with essential oils and when I put clothes in the dryer I squeeze on of these sponges out and pop it in the dryer with the load and it works just as well as a dryer sheet without the added harsh chemicals. I'm so glad I found these sponges. I would recommend this product.