BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTwist & Pout
Twist and Pout Just Say Zen Gemclip with SPF-20 Shimmer Balm, Citrus, 014 Ounce

by Twist & Pout

Never heard of this but its super cute where can I buy it
Start your review of Twist & Pout Twist and Pout Just Say Zen Gemclip with SPF-20 Shimmer Balm, Citrus, 0.14 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...to find in the bottom of my purse and the lip balm that's in it is very moisturizing for my extremely dry lipsin reviews
Josie N.
Milpitas, CA
Super cute packaging ahhh! I am obsessed!!!!!!!!! The lip balm itself is quite moisturizing and hell of a plus with the SPF. I am for one is super into citrus smells so this is a plus for me! I am a lip balm junkie and it is totally one of my favorites.
Morgyn L.
Greenville , SC
Love this it's perfect for an on the go Chapstick fits on your key ring repeat user
Jessica B.
Lincoln City, OR
Great product! Amazing outside packaging as well as great lip product inside and its SO CUTE
Susan M.
Cleveland, TN
Love love love my twist and pout it's so cute and easy to find in the bottom of my purse and the lip balm that's in it is very moisturizing for my extremely dry lips
Amelie S.
Sherbrooke
This lip balm smell amazing and it's super cute! I love the original design on it and the key chain. You can never lose it! It's not the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever use, but it does the trick when you are on the go. Plus, it's not expensive at all!
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Twist & Pout Twist and Pout Just Say Zen Gemclip with SPF-20 Shimmer Balm, Citrus, 0.14 Ounce uploaded by Vanessa A.
Axei lindo a embalagem o produto tbm deve ser muito bom .. Adoraria experimentar !