Twist by Ouidad Weather or Not Element-Defying Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Twist by Ouidad Weather or Not Element-Defying Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Meet Weather Or Not. Our Element Defier Humidity is no threat to moisturized curls. This game-changing formula encourages curl definition and creates the perfect frizz-free foundation. By infusing nourishing moisture within strands and sealing the cuticle, frizz and humidity don't stand a chance. Essential Moisture Weather or Not seals in weightless moisture to protect curl definition from frizz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twist by Ouidad Weather or Not Element-Defying Conditioner - 16 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Twist by Ouidad Weather or Not Element-Defying Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Meghan N.
Super disappointed by this conditioner. I got a sample bottle through POPSUGAR DABBLE. It was not very moisturizing and I had to use so much product to coat my thick curls. I've used ouidad before and I loved it..... but I was so dissatisfied with this. I would never buy it.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really wanted to love this conditioner but for my hair it really wasn't anything special. The smell is really nice and lasts without being too strong.
Klamath falls, OR
Magic conditioner for curly hair! My hair normally has a dry texture but this has hydrated my hair and revitalized my curls! It has a nice clean smell and doesn't leave any feeling of residue, oil or wax after rinsing and drying. It's also not hard to rinse out if you use it closer to your scalp!

Looking for your answer?