Twist by Ouidad Hype it Up Weightless Refreshing Spray - 105oz

Twist by Ouidad Hype it Up Weightless Refreshing Spray - 10.5oz

Meet Hype It Up. Our Savvy Curl Former When curls begin to droop on day-two or three (or four, or five...no judgement) this supercharged refreshing spray perks them right up. Chock full of botanicals and good-for-your-curls ingredients, the no-residue formula restores moisture, definition and uniformity. Essential Moisture Hype It Up reinvigorates lifeless curls with weightless moisture. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twist by Ouidad Hype it Up Weightless Refreshing Spray - 10.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kebbie E.
Port Ludlow, WA
I have 3c fine curly hair. This is a perfect product for my hair! Not heavy, can layer with other Twist products. Feels wonderful. Works for me! Perfectly!
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
I do not like this product. It just makes my hair feel sticky and makes my slept on hair look even worse. Not only that but my squirter broke. I get one spray and it gets stuck. I have to use this with other products in order to achieve refreshed curls. Def skip this one. Only up side is that it’s paraben, sulfate, silicone and cruelty free
Madysen S.
Oshkosh, WI
Super amazing! I have wavy hair that can be curly but it is super thick so I have a hard time finding products that can hold and define my hair without coming off as too oily or crunchy. I really like the scent of it as well as the natural tousled look it gives my hair. Highly recommend! I did receive this product complimentary. This does not influence my review (I have super fussy waves). 😅

Looking for your answer?