Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 85oz

Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 8.5oz

Meet Boss Bounce. Our Whipped World Wonder Move over, there's a new boss in town. This lightweight, buildable cream melts into strands to deliver definition and hydration for touchable, frizz-free curls. It also works overtime to disguise flyaways and split ends. Ultimate Moisture Boss Bounce is the master of delivering deep hydration to the thirstiest of curls to help build shape and definition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 8.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Michaela  T.
Long Beach, CA
Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 8.5oz uploaded by Michaela  T.
This was not my favorite product. The price was right and I actually like how it makes my hair look however it makes my hair feel super greasy and clumps together
Gella K.
Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 8.5oz uploaded by Gella K.
TWIST Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream is definitely worth a try if you’re on a budget, nothing spectacular in terms of results, but gets the job done.
Brandy W.
Springfield, MO
Twist by Ouidad Boss Bounce Light as Air Buildable Styling Cream - 8.5oz uploaded by Brandy W.
I would actually give this a 3.5.... I was thinking this would be like a conditioning/styling cream. I guess it kind of is? My hair is soft and styles easily. And it's soft. My only real complaint is that I thought the product itself would be creamier and softer... It's kind of waxy feeling. It concerned me and I almost didn't put it on my hair. It's ok. Around $10. If you're on a budget, go for it.

Looking for your answer?