Twist by Ouidad Big Rich and Dreamy Ultra-Hydrating Cowash - 16 fl oz

Twist by Ouidad Big Rich and Dreamy Ultra-Hydrating Cowash - 16 fl oz

Meet Big, Rich and Dreamy. Our Luxe Co-Wash For curls that crave toe-curling moisture, this ultra-hydrating co-wash will simultaneously cleanse and condition, fulfilling all of your wash-day desires. Gently remove build-up and impurities from your curls without stripping natural oils, while infusing divine moisture. This rich formula will leave you wondering: How can something so nourishing be so cleansing? Ultimate Moisture Big, Rich and Dreamy is the ultimate moisturizing cleanse for the thirstiest of curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twist by Ouidad Big Rich and Dreamy Ultra-Hydrating Cowash - 16 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City, OK
Twist by Ouidad Big Rich and Dreamy Ultra-Hydrating Cowash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Melody M.
Such a waste of money. I was looking for another cowash to try. One the things it claims to do is have ultra moisturizer for the hair. However, once I got out of the shower my hair felt like it was lacking moisture. If that wasn’t the only problem the product is so thick that the pump won’t work, so you have to bang out this thick product. One good thing about this product was it smelled great. However, it didn’t work for my hair.

Looking for your answer?