BY KATE SPADE

Twirl by Kate Spade New York Eau de Parfum, 3.4 Fluid Ounces encapsulates the floral fragrance of a garden in bloom, finished with a twist of fresh fruit. It's the perfect cocktail, so to speak -- equally at ease at an afternoon lawn party or a night on the town. Cheers.

At a Glance
  • Captivating day-to-night fragrance
  • Pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant
  • Enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers, including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower, and sweet magnolia
  • Finished with luminous musks and a touch of French macaron
  • 3.4 fluid ounces (50 milliliters)
At a Glance
Twirl 3.4 ounce bottle
Our Signature Fragrance, Infused with a Dash of Joie de Vivre
Pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant and is enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers, including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and sweet magnolia. The fragrance is finished with luminous musks and a touch of French macaron (straight from the patisserie, of course).

Top: pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant.

Middle: enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers, including orange blossom, star jasmine, and sweet magnolia.

Bottom: finished with luminous musks and a touch of French macaron.

The Collection
Eau de parfum: the signature scent, infused with a dash of joie de vivre
Body cream: the creme de la creme
Body lotion: a light-as-air layer for morning and night
Shower gel: a bit of bubbly for the bath or shower

The Company
At Kate Spade New York, we love colored tights and sparkly heels, festive fetes and tables for two. We believe in celebrations both big and small, and when it came time to design our signature scent, we created a fragrance infused with joie de vivre.

What's in the Box
Twirl by Kate Spade New York Eau de Parfum, 3.4 Fluid Ounces.

Ashlee P.
One of those perfumes I keep going back too! I love trying new fragrances but over the last 10 years I have gone back to Twirl more than any other fragrance. I usually but it at Sephora so I can peep a few other beauty products while I'm out!
Senka S.
Alexandria
It's a great perfume - light and feminine, but it doesn't last long. It was my staple/signature scent for a few years, but I've started to wear it less frequently so I can wear other scents. I still enjoy wearing it out and receive complements on it. I find that the hand lotion (of the same scent) lasts longer than the perfume does, so try that out too if you want the scent to last longer than a few hours.
Brandy B.
new york, NY
I love Twirl. I have been wearing the scent since I was a teenager but as an adult I don't feel like it is too young for me either. It's very light and fresh and I always seem to get compliments whenever I wear it out.
Viktoria F.
mississippi
This perfume is one of my favorites! I use it almost everyday! It's perfect for gifts! Definitely try it out! It smells super sweet and lasts all day! You're sure to smell good! It's also reasonably priced!
kelsey c.
Fulton
Love the bottle and it smells great but it doesn't last long you could get more for the same price buying something else but that's just my opinion
Sandra L.
DOWNEY, CA
Love this smell bit I just think it's too price for my test bit other than that I enjoy it but I just need 1 spray.and I'm good.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I have never used this product but the bottle is very pretty I bet it smells wonderful. the price is a little rich for my blood
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Nice floral fragrance. Fun and light. I have the rollerball and love the portability if it!
Shawna r.
St, NL
Beautiful scent! Kate spade is by far my favorite designer! Everything from Kate Spade is perfection! A MUST buy!