Twirl by Kate Spade Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7 Oz

Fresh, Fruity Notes A Fragrance That Can Be Worn Anytime Of Day.&Nbsp; Fresh, Fruity Notes Give It A Long Lasting Freshness And Notes Of Jasmine And Magnolia Add A Slight Sweetness While The Dry Down Gives An Aroma Of Musk And Yummy, Fresh, French Macaroon.&Nbsp; A Delicious, Fresh Fragrance. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Red Currant, Pink Watermelon Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Orange Blossom, Star Jasmine Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, French Macaroons Made In Usa see more...

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to perfume every day for work, and also for special occasions." in 1 review
  • "I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this product and it always seems to attract my boyfriend closer and closer. " in 1 review
  • "It is perfect for anytime of the year and I could never get tired of it!" in 1 review
  • "It is very light and girly." in 1 review
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Hands down the best perfume every. A bit pricey but you will definitely fall in love with the scent. A little bit goes a long way. And my bottle has lasted me over a year and use it on a daily basis. Also love the travel Size
Meg W.
Pasadena, CA
Twirl is my current favorite scent. It isn't too floral (which gives me a headache) or too citrusy (which I think is more summery). It's a great balance of scent without overwhelming you and works well all seasons. The packaging is adorable, too. I already have a new bottle on hand for when my current stash runs out! As another reviewer said, you can't fail with Kate Spade.
Julia M.
Apple Valley, CA
What a light lovely fragrance from my favorite brand, Kate Spade. It brings to mind endless summer days as a child, twirling under a big tree until falling down dizzy. With notes of watermelon, blackberry, orange blossom, star jasmine, and many others, it's a delight to the senses. The bottle is tres adorable as well. You won't regret this one!
Katie D.
I love this fragrance! It is elegant and clean. I would recommend it for a night out on the town or just because! Unfortunately, Kate Spade discontinued this scent so it can be difficult to locate. I'm hoping to get another bottle soon!
Daniella R.
Harlingen, TX
First of all Kate Spade is my go to brand when it comes to handbags and when I saw this I bought it immediately and it is a bit much of a scent to wear every dah so I only wear it when I go out to brunch or late night functions.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
I like this perfume but I usually only wear it on special occasions. It does last all night but is a little more concentrated than most perfumes. It's not an everyday sort of scent. The bottle is so pretty though.
Emily S.
Greer, SC
This is my go-to perfume every day for work, and also for special occasions. It's flirty and fun enough for fancy events, but it's sophisticated enough for an average day at work (I work in wealth management). Not too strong, but has decent staying power. Very nice floral notes.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Twirl is one of my favorite winter scents! I just ran out and asked for a new bottle for Christmas bc I couldn't bare to be without it! It's a great lightly sweet scent with just a hint of musk. Definitely a staple fragrance for me!
Sarah M.
College Park, MD
I love this perfume! It is such a fresh and fun scent that fits any mood! I have tried many different perfumes and this is by far my favorite. It is not over powering or over whelming. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this product and it always seems to attract my boyfriend closer and closer.
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
I love the scent its fresh and flirty and great for a day fragrance. Also I'm obsessed with the bottle and have three empty ones Ive converted for decor in my house. One of my favorite spring and summer fragrances.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Did they stop making this perfume? I tried to find it and had no luck.
Leandra T.
What does this perfume smell like? Is it fruity?
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Does it have strong smell
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This looks nice? Where can it be bought and how much is it! What perfume can it be compared too!? Thx!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Does anyone know where I might be able to go to smell this? I normally love Kate Spade perfumes, but I wanted to try this first. I've tried a couple big department stores.