Twinning 12x Infusions & Green Tea Variety Pack Camomile, Peppermint, Cranberry & Raspberry, Lemon & Ginger, Pure Green Tea, Green Tea & Cranberry, Strawberry & Mango, White Tea & Pomegranate, Green Tea & Jasmine, Apple, Green Tea & Lemon, Redbush...

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Package contain the following teas: Camomile, Peppermint, Cranberry & Raspberry, Lemon & Ginger, Pure Green Tea, Green Tea & Cranberry, Strawberry & Mango, White Tea & Pomegranate, Green Tea & Jasmine, Apple, Green Tea & Lemon, Redbush (1x20's) see more...

Buy on Amazon
christine C.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love having a variety of different flavored teas. I find that twinning tea also brews nicely- I use it and all varieties for hot and iced teas.
DORA R.
Love the presentation and the package, so the rest stay fresh, love variety pack so you can try all the flavors , It doesnt need to change anything, the price is good, i love the ginger flavor over the rest
Kim R.
Love all flavors of tea and Twinings. The variety pack gives me more flavors. Love them all. Green Tea is one of my favorites. The packaging is nice, and attracts me to it. It is better than most teas I've tried. Will buy it again, and recommend to others.
Sheema Z.
Twinnings has been a brand that I've been using for quite some time now.

Being an avid tea drinker, I have enjoyed the various flavours that Twinnings has brought to their ever growing range.

My personal favourite is the peppermint tea which is refreshing for me especially on days where I feel a little fatigued. It's the ultimate drink that uplifts me to keep me doing during the day.

Lemon and ginger is another favourite of mine. I love honey and this has the right amount of sweetness which is perfect for when I am on the go! I usually take this in my travel mug, and I am ready to face the day thereafter!
Bianca L.
I've only tried the mango&lychee with green tea, but let me tell you, definitely recommended. It is fruity, the flavour explodes on your tongue and the smell beats every aroma-therapy. What else does a fruity tea lover need? No need to sweeten it either.
Loca L.
Very refreshing flavour full tea and the mixed flavour box are so convient I don't think there's anything that needs improving I very much enjoy it very afforded good value for quality
Rabiah S.
Twinings have really nice teas. Green tea is really nice especially the lemon flavour I also enjoy the ginger tea as it's amazing as a home remedy for when you have a cold. I also enjoy the camomile tea and I love to reuse the tea bag as an eye mask and just put them in the freezer for about 5 minutes take the when your eyes and it's so cooling.
Zoe S.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
I love all tea from the Twinnings range. So refreshing. The green tea is my favourite.