BY TWINLAB

Vitamin D3 does more than just strengthen your bones new and continuing research suggests that Vitamin D promotes health and wellness throughout your body by helping boost your immunity. Without enough Vitamin D, your body may be working far below its potential. And chances are, you aren t getting enough. Research suggests that healthy individuals who don t get a lot of sunlight could benefit from supplementing with Vitamin D every day. Our Vitamin D Dots contain 2,000 see more...

Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy the Twinlabs vitamin D dots. It is chewable and helps with depression and making me happier especially during the winter.
Joyce C.
Wellness Guru Expert
We are still in winter and as we know the sickness is going around. Keep these bad boys to help prevent getting sick.
Melissa F.
Terre Haute, IN
Twinlab very trusted brand in my home we use a lot of their products! But the vitamin D dots are my favorite
Jamie Rose S.
First off, I am an avid buyer of twin lab supplements because I trust the quality and my past experience with other brands hasn't been so positive. As for these vitamin d dots, I just love that they're chewable and make getting my daily recommended allowance of d a breeze. I find that I have more energy and feel energized after taking these in the morning, so they're are definitely doing something! These are my go to vitamins and I'll be buying them again as soon as I run out.
Amy J.
What does dot mean? A vitamin d dot?
Maia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these compare to your basic drug store vitamin d supplement?
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm just here for the badge